Check your account email address ×

Trump grift

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)

I might bite......this may very well be a collector item.  That mugshot is proving to be very valuable and an asset for his re-election. :thumb:....if nothing more, it will look great on my new garage wall I'm having built 

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

On 3/30/2024 at 10:00 AM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I might bite......

On 3/30/2024 at 11:21 AM, Mainecat said:

What a fuckin LOOZER 

Jesus Mainecat is right about something.

The most well know grifter known tho mankind.

stuff it up your ass MC

Russ Vought, president of the Center for Renewing America, is asking the Department of Justice to investigate Biden for alleged "serious ethical lapses" in failing to disclose free vacations that do not appear to qualify under certain exemptions in the Ethics in Government Act (EIGA), according to a complaint addressed to Attorney General Merrick Garland and obtained by Fox News Digital.

"Since at least the time he was Vice President, Biden has demonstrated a concerning and systematic trend of accepting lavish vacations as gifts from wealthy individuals with business before the government. And he has failed to disclose these gifts in violation of EIGA," wrote Vought, who was director of the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) under President Trump.

"Whenever Biden wishes to celebrate a holiday or go on vacation, there seems to be a billionaire whose interests can be benefited by the President waiting to offer a vacation home. The potential for conflicts of interest are vast," he continued.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-accused-failing-disclose-vacations-gifted-him-wealthy-supporters

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Less gains than your hero.  Largest grifter ever.

Less gains so its ok to do.

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not the same Tiny Pete

Of course it’s not the same elitist shit bag. TDS fuck