Check your account email address ×

FAKENEWS CNN caught in the act

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I praise Islam?  Lol ooooookay buddy.  Where have I done that exactly?  Link please 

Truthfully, I really don't have any use for any religion be it Christianity, Islam or whatever.  As far as Islam being an "evil ideology" - only a small minority of muslims are violent jihadis.  There are hundreds of millions living peacefully all around the world.

I have to wonder why are you such an angry miserable person?  Is your life really that shitty?

You should move to one of their countries to fully experience the love.  You obviously have no fuckin clue.  What a surprise.

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I praise Islam?  Lol ooooookay buddy.  Where have I done that exactly?  Link please 

Truthfully, I really don't have any use for any religion be it Christianity, Islam or whatever.  As far as Islam being an "evil ideology" - only a small minority of muslims are violent jihadis.  There are hundreds of millions living peacefully all around the world.

I have to wonder why are you such an angry miserable person?  Is your life really that shitty?

sharia is love

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You should move to one of their countries to fully experience the love.  You obviously have no fuckin clue.  What a surprise.

hell just move in with one . I can tell you even the moderates who come here go to school get doctorates get jobs and citizenship provided by the US government drastically change after they get married . I have seen it 1st hand many many times in my life . from educated women with careers to bee keepers in short order  

53 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

now for momo's op :lol:why some of you simpletons couldn't put two and two together on your own, i have no idea. tom especially. that guy needs a mental evaluation.

http://www.snopes.com/cnn-muslim-protests-london/

Snopes :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why can't I just live in Canada amongst the 1+ million peaceful Muslims here?

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Why can't I just live in Canada amongst the 1+ million peaceful Muslims here?

right in the mix I am sure . I really hope your daughter brings one home some day . sharia is love and she will be living under it in her husbands home .  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

right in the mix I am sure . I really hope your daughter brings one home some day . sharia is love and she will be living under it in her husbands home .  

Shaddup 

30 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

And she still beat Dump by over 3 million votes

:lol:

7 million fraudulent votes and counting :guzzle: voter fraud prosecuter murdered in Florida, more yet to come on this story :guzzle: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And express his liberal views.  They may just take to it. :lol:

liberals have a severe mental disorder and should all be placed away in a institution in the far north.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

now for momo's op :lol:why some of you simpletons couldn't put two and two together on your own, i have no idea. tom especially. that guy needs a mental evaluation.

http://www.snopes.com/cnn-muslim-protests-london/

Hey guess what.  Your cunt lost.  Get over it. :lol:  

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And express his liberal views.  They may just take to it. :lol:

He will have the same treatment as the gays.

We will not accept any orders in muslim countries even from an F500 companies.   Perhaps icehomo can volunteer for a greater cause and sign a waiver against personal loss?  If only i was selling lightbulbs.

10 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

" It was started as a joke"   :lol:    Yeah....... just the campaign :lol:  

do you honestly think that a clinton campaign had that few attendees? same with the other weak attempts at trying to portray that. these are perfect examples of when you should think a little before posting.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

do you honestly think that a clinton campaign had that few attendees? same with the other weak attempts at trying to portray that. these are perfect examples of when you should think a little before posting.

Your best post of the day!  And honestly dude,  you've already got some real "doozies" in here. 

Well done! 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your best post of the day!  And honestly dude,  you've already got some real "doozies" in here. 

Well done! 

says the clown who posts pics of rehearsals, or other pre-speech activities, and tries to sell them off as peak attendance pics :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

says the clown who posts pics of rehearsals, or other pre-speech activities, and tries to sell them off as peak attendance pics :lol:

Didn't try and sell anything.  Sorry if those upset you so much.

Easy now.....shhhhhhh......it's gonna be ok.  Turn off CNN and relaX before you gyroscope right out of your fucking chair.

:lmao: