Check your account email address ×

Hai Joelle….

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)

I wasn't around then, but didnt all you degenerates on the other site vote for SSFB to be an FS moderator? And now there's an issue with him? I read that somewhere on this site

Edited by Steve753
  • Haha 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

I wasn't around then, but didnt all you degenerates on the other site vote for SSFB to be an FS moderator? I read that somewhere on this site

WGAS:news:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

Would never have expected Joelle to get TDS so bad but 

it's gotta be a mid-life crises thing.  Obviously can occur at any age bracket....

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rod said:

Would never have expected Joelle to get TDS so bad but 

I call it how I see it guy. MAGA is a brain dead cult. I didn’t fall for any of the Russian collusion or impeachment stuff so your TDS prognosis is just wrong.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

it's gotta be a mid-life crises thing.  Obviously can occur at any age bracket....

Well if life getting continuously better is a midlife crisis then bring on some more. WTF :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I call it how I see it guy. MAGA is a brain dead cult. I didn’t fall for any of the Russian collusion or impeachment stuff so your TDS prognosis is just wrong.

Well if life getting continuously better is a midlife crisis then bring on some more. WTF :lol:

Triggered:news:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I wasn't around then, but didnt all you degenerates on the other site vote for SSFB to be an FS moderator? And now there's an issue with him? I read that somewhere on this site

You're on that kick again? I've read here that you're an inbred Amish from Pennsylvania but that doesn't make it true. Right?

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Sled_Hed said:

You're on that kick again? I've read here that you're an inbred Amish from Pennsylvania but that doesn't make it true. Right?

Its 100% a fact that I was nominated by several members here to be a moderator to help out Rob.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Its 100% a fact that I was nominated by several members here to be a moderator to help out Rob.

Well I guess there must be some truth posted around this place.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So whats wrong with wanting to put America first,   not accepting a globalist agenda some unelected body is forcing on us and keeping America, America?   

brain dead is not seeing the truth of whats going on around the world and thinking its Trump or Trump supporters causing the issues.

more than 8 years the establishment has been trying to bury DJT, and all they have done is create a very special group of followers. 

Oh,   and shown the rest of us the weak.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, old indy said:

So whats wrong with wanting to put America first,   not accepting a globalist agenda some unelected body is forcing on us and keeping America, America?   

brain dead is not seeing the truth of whats going on around the world and thinking its Trump or Trump supporters causing the issues.

more than 8 years the establishment has been trying to bury DJT, and all they have done is create a very special group of followers. 

When did you receive your gold clown Trump shoes?

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, old indy said:

How can you say it's America First when the guy proclaims everything he doesn't like as "fake news"? America first would be putting aside your ego for the good of the country, but he can't do that. Every election, even primaries are "rigged" if he loses. 

At this point, the deranged are the people who can't see that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Well you gotta go back to what his aim was 8 years ago. His policies and his focus on getting back control of the country after barrys stint as POTUS.  shits gone sideways since he beat the hell out of HRC and shes made sure of that imo.   The establishment has been working against most everything he does. the press has been an integral part of that, a huge part of that.  with so much hammering at him for so long i imagine hes pretty fed up.     i watched the press fuck with his image on screen to make him appear "orange" over everyone else at a rally.  yes they did do that/  i sat behind the press stand and watched the dude adjust the levels myself, right after Trump called them out for being hacks.  talk about petty bullshit.      yup hes an arrogant ass,    often.   that doesnt change what the establishment has done to him to stay in power. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

Well you gotta go back to what his aim was 8 years ago. His policies and his focus on getting back control of the country after barrys stint as POTUS.  shits gone sideways since he beat the hell out of HRC and shes made sure of that imo.   The establishment has been working against most everything he does. the press has been an integral part of that, a huge part of that.  with so much hammering at him for so long i imagine hes pretty fed up.     i watched the press fuck with his image on screen to make him appear "orange" over everyone else at a rally.  yes they did do that/  i sat behind the press stand and watched the dude adjust the levels myself, right after Trump called them out for being hacks.  talk about petty bullshit.      yup hes an arrogant ass,    often.   that doesnt change what the establishment has done to him to stay in power. 

I've seen Trump in person quite a few times. His face is fucking orange.  He use to stick out like a sore thumb sitting behind home plate at Yankee Stadium as well with his orange blonde hair.

:lol:

9 minutes ago, old indy said:

I'm never going to change your mind, I get it. Trumpers refuse to see the fact that he says things you want to hear in order to manipulate you into believing he wants what you want. That's why you say he's America first despite everything showing he's Trump first. That's been the case since he came down the escalator. Neither the establishment or the media caused him to do those things. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

You don’t know any history on the TBP  thing do you? Maybe try asking 

• Haha 1