Check your account email address ×

General….

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup..... Trump has learned from his previous mistakes He is going to clean house big time :thumb:

He hasn't learned shit. All he does is talk about the past and create anger.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Holy shit :lol:

Yup.... Cleaning house ...the RNC is just the beginning... hang on for the ride my friend

MAGA 24!

LOUD AND PROUD CULT MEMBER SINCE 2016:thumb:.   Recruiting new members.. all are welcome

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

@Bontz your ‘leader’ needs help.  Send him $5 :lol: 

Very true statement, his campaign isn’t powered by liberal billionaires, rather the maga billionaire himself. 

Donate to the billionaire! :lol:

You can’t make this shit up, unbelievable.

• Haha 1

They will make some good coin. I'm very tempted myself to send a donation.  It's  a great cause to battle against the very unfair treatment the GOAT 🐐 is experiencing. If 70million Patriots sent only $5...it would equal 350 million.    Liberal heads would explode.   Trust me if they didn't follow up with all the annoying phone calls and emails, I'd be down for a donation in a heartbeat. EVERY DOLLAR IS A VOTE AGAINST THE  WEAPONIZED JUSTICE SYSTEM.  plus the GOAT didn't even take a salary during his last presidential term.  I certainly hope he takes one this time and takes advantage of everything he possibly can this time around.  He's proven tough as nails and never surrenders.   A true quality in a leader.  He will be back !!

MAGA 24!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

They will make some good coin. I'm very tempted myself to send a donation.  It's  a great cause to battle against the very unfair treatment the GOAT 🐐 is experiencing. If 70million Patriots sent only $5...it would equal 350 million.    Liberal heads would explode.   Trust me if they didn't follow up with all the annoying phone calls and emails, I'd be down for a donation in a heartbeat. EVERY DOLLAR IS A VOTE AGAINST THE  WEAPONIZED JUSTICE SYSTEM.  plus the GOAT didn't even take a salary during his last presidential term.  I certainly hope he takes one this time and takes advantage of everything he possibly can this time around.  He's proven tough as nails and never surrenders.   A true quality in a leader.  He will be back !!

MAGA 24!

He surrendered in 2020.

Had the lowest approval rating of any exiting potus.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He surrendered in 2020.

Had the lowest approval rating of any exiting potus.

This will be the tale of the tape in 24....:thumb:....nuff said 

1711241915518.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

@Bontz your ‘leader’ needs help.  Send him $5 :lol: 

First thing's first ... he's not my "leader".  But he's got my vote over your dementia ridden, angry, screaming-at-a-teleprompter, DNC puppet.  Secondly, unlike you, I wouldn't offer to piss on a candidate if they were on fire, let alone a $5 contribution.  That shit is for brain dead zombies like you and MC, who just blindly follow whatever your party asks of you.

Have a good weekend (what's left of it) :bc:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Bontz said:

First thing's first ... he's not my "leader".  But he's got my vote over your dementia ridden, angry, screaming-at-a-teleprompter, DNC puppet.  Secondly, unlike you, I wouldn't offer to piss on a candidate if they were on fire, let alone a $5 contribution.  That shit is for brain dead zombies like you and MC, who just blindly follow whatever your party asks of you.

Have a good weekend (what's left of it) :bc:

And @ViperGTS/Z1 too apparently... :lol:

Neal

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And @ViperGTS/Z1 too apparently... :lol:

Neal

Nope.... I learned from 2016, all you get is phone calls and emails if you donate, I'm still getting them 8 years later.    My MAGA hat counted as a donation....but the relic and triggering affect the hat provides is worth it.

However with that being said, If another round of gold sneakers or something of the likes comes around again in limited quantities, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be going for it.  Those are money making items.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

His plane looks bigger than Trumps's...

Neal

Uber prides itself on presentation :lol2:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I wonder if he will be able to find the door out of the White House if Trump beats him!  :lol:

Neal

It's going to be a close race

Screenshot_20240323_221332_Google.jpg

• Haha 3