Check your account email address ×

Joe Biden is Angry!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Great, so the tweet was BS like I said. Whether he has the $500M or not, he’s not spending it on his campaign. 

Well there’s two billionaires you like. 

He's free to do whatever he wants with that money whatever he thinks is best for his re-election.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He's free to do whatever he wants with that money whatever he thinks is best for his re-election.

Sure, and the tweet was BS. Didn’t spend it in 2016, 2020, his legal fees, etc. keep sending the billionaire money.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Sure, and the tweet was BS. Didn’t spend it in 2016, 2020, his legal fees, etc. keep sending the billionaire money.

What tweet was BS.? .... He has the $500 million But if he doesn't need to spend it on the case then why should he

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well that's why Trump has his wealth..... Very savvy.  And those that bought those items could have made a mint if they timed it right... I will be one of them.

Elon's okay ....He's more of a down-to-earth guy.  He'd be willing to hang around with the peons almost as much as Trump does.

Trump is wealthy because his brand of bullshit convinces dumbfucks to buy into it. That’s what MAGA is. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What tweet was BS.? .... He has the $500 million But if he doesn't need to spend it on the case then why should he

Are you forgetful? He had $500M for his campaign? 

image.thumb.png.c461efe04a1e60423f0d108dcdb05f4b.png

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Trump is wealthy because his brand of bullshit convinces dumbfucks to buy into it. That’s what MAGA is. :lol:

Yup....freaking genius.   And a brilliant entrepreneur.  He deserves his wealth:thumb:..... YUUGE following... almost cult like wouldn't you say?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Are you forgetful? He had $500M for his campaign? 

image.thumb.png.c461efe04a1e60423f0d108dcdb05f4b.png

Yeah.... so what?...... I guess they picked that figure to fine him out of thin air..?.. No it is strictly election interference they're just trying to bankrupt him, .... It ain't going to work They knew exactly what he had.   Trump will now get the sympathy vote on top of all the other votes He has gained.... It's a win-win:thumb:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Your arguments are dogshit. Carlin would be an outspoken critic against MAGA. Everything we know about him says that is true. 

You won’t even try to debate that. 

He never debates anything.  Just blah, blah ,blah fuck you MAGA.

42 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well that's why Trump has his wealth..... Very savvy.  And those that bought those items could have made a mint if they timed it right... I will be one of them.

Elon's okay ....He's more of a down-to-earth guy.  He'd be willing to hang around with the peons almost as much as Trump does.

Down to earth, rofl.  You wouldn't say that had you met him.  Omg, lol

19 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup....freaking genius.   And a brilliant entrepreneur.  He deserves his wealth:thumb:..... YUUGE following... almost cult like wouldn't you say?

Almost cult? No.

It IS a cult. Wackjob, freak show cult.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah.... so what?...... I guess they picked that figure to fine him out of thin air..?.. No it is strictly election interference they're just trying to bankrupt him, .... It ain't going to work They knew exactly what he had.   Trump will now get the sympathy vote on top of all the other votes He has gained.... It's a win-win:thumb:

So the $500M was for the campaign, but it’s not really for the campaign. It’s all so logical. 

:smack:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

Almost cult? No.

It IS a cult. Wackjob, freak show cult.

And it makes your blood boil.. good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Proud to be in a cult and display a loser flag :lol: 

54 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Proud to be in a cult and display a loser flag :lol: 

It upsets you. Good

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He never debates anything.  Just blah, blah ,blah fuck you MAGA.

Down to earth, rofl.  You wouldn't say that had you met him.  Omg, lol

What exactly is there to debate?.... Whether or not the dead George Carlin would have been a MAGA :lmao:....too funny.   Maybe the meme should have shown Biden instead, you know with the 81 million votes.   ....." It's a big group and you ain't in it".

Sorry,but I stand by the meme and don't care whose picture is on it...MAGA IS YUGE.     .... That's the whole point of the meme.    

MAGA 24!

ULTRA PROUD MEMBER OF THE "CULT".™...... since 2016 :thumb:

SBYL:lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

1 hour ago, Pete said:

It upsets you. Good

Lmao .. 🤣.... Pretty much the whole point of MAGA.    Heaven forbid they see the red hat.... Just an absolute triggering mechanism..... I fuckin love it.    I think the TDS stricken and the Trump haters are the actual real "cult"....... Never seen anything like it.

:lmao:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What exactly is there to debate?.... Whether or not the dead George Carlin would have been a MAGA :lmao:....too funny.   Maybe the meme should have shown Biden instead, you know with the 81 million votes.   ....." It's a big group and you ain't in it".

Sorry,but I stand by the meme and don't care whose picture is on it...MAGA IS YUGE.     .... That's the whole point of the meme.    

MAGA 24!

ULTRA PROUD MEMBER OF THE "CULT".™...... since 2016 :thumb:

SBYL:lmao:

So huge, you still see no Trump flags or signs where they were prevalent before. He's lost all those people.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So huge, you still see no Trump flags or signs where they were prevalent before. He's lost all those people.

Yeah sure... BIDEN HAS WON THEM OVER:lmao:..... I haven't even put mine out yet and I'm a huge MAGA member as you well know. Does that mean Trump's lost me?..... Not a chance in hell ...I'm more MAGA than ever, as are many millions.   Still over 7 months to go but I'm sure that will be changing soon.... keep your eyes peeled.

Still not too late for you to join the CULT.....and get on the "right" side of things.:lol:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah sure... BIDEN HAS WON THEM OVER:lmao:..... I haven't even put mine out yet and I'm a huge MAGA member as you well know. Does that mean Trump's lost me?..... Not a chance in hell ...I'm more MAGA than ever, as are many millions.   Still over 7 months to go but I'm sure that will be changing soon.... keep your eyes peeled.

Still not too late for you to join the CULT.....and get on the "right" side of things.:lol:

Where the fuck did I say Biden has won them over? Its always left or right with you.

Im just saying i think many wont vote for either.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Where the fuck did I say Biden has won them over? Its always left or right with you.

Name Repugs who haven’t placated and sold out to the cult leader :snack:

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Well then that's a proxy :lmao: vote for Biden I guess .   Hopefully there aren't too many dumbasses like that. But with today's America ...who knows