Check your account email address ×

Diversion....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Heard Putin/Dump are potentially the masterminds behind today's tragic events in London to divert attention from Russiagate.....:news:

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Heard Putin/Dump are potentially the masterminds behind today's tragic events in London to divert attention from Russiagate.....:news:

I heard my pecker is 11.5" long.  Almost to the end of the ruler.  :fluffy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I heard my pecker is 11.5" long.  Almost to the end of the ruler.  :fluffy:

:bc: It should be when you start measuring at 8.5" :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: like there was ever even the remotest doubt that Leftards are completely fucking insane and should really be exterminated from the planet :guzzle: 

Also heard Dump pulled out of the Paris Accord to deflect from Russiagate......think about it - Comey is going to testify next week, his SILis indebted to Russia and is now under investigation.....it all makes sense.   :news:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Also heard Dump pulled out of the Paris Accord to deflect from Russiagate......think about it - Comey is going to testify next week, his SILis indebted to Russia and is now under investigation.....it all makes sense.   :news:

Are you on crack or is it meth :guzzle: 

Just now, racinfarmer said:

He'd do nothing of the sort and you damn well know it.

You shouldn't have trusted hm with your personal secrets :bc: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Are you on crack or is it meth :guzzle: 

I,speak the truth Momo.  Look into it Putin/Dump pulling out of Paris and now they have their hands in more sinister actions to divert attention from Russiagate.  Think about it - the timing is to much of a coincidence not to be Investigated. 

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I,speak the truth Momo.  Look into it Putin/Dump pulling out of Paris and now they have their hands in more sinister actions to divert attention from Russiagate.  Think about it - the timing is to much of a coincidence not to be Investigated. 

You are so full of fucking shit I can smell it from here, fuck you are an ignorant gullible know nothing bag of festering monkey excrement :flush: 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh no.  Once it's been determined that there was no collusion there will be plenty more of this BS. :flush: 

I heard them interviewing people at some protest today and they were saying that they were happy that a special prosecutor had been brought on but if the findings are not against Trump they will not accept the outcome :dunno: you actually can not make this shit up 

16 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh no.  Once it's been determined that there was no collusion there will be plenty more of this BS. :flush: 

Its really gotten disgusting.  Imagine being the target of such bogus bullshit?   Takes alotta balls to float nonsense like that.

55 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

did you get your whole fist in your cunt when you first saw the story ?

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

I heard them interviewing people at some protest today and they were saying that they were happy that a special prosecutor had been brought on but if the findings are not against Trump they will not accept the outcome :dunno: you actually can not make this shit up 

Like Seth Rich, Benghazi, Hillary's email etc?

:lol:

Trump is actually going down though so no worries there.