Check your account email address ×

Reality... it's a problem for some

Just now, Skidooski said:

Hillary is the reason Hillary lost...they just refuse to accept it let alone acknowledge it 

And the Democratic Party shoulders 100% of that blame.  Trump should have, and would have, been running against Sanders.  The Democrats are so fucked up right now trying to figure out who to blame rather than trying to figure out what they did wrong, I just don't see a path for them to be successful anytime soon.  And as long as Hillary and Obama are out there spilling their brains, the Dems will stay fucked as losers playing second fiddle.  I really and truly cannot understand how they cannot see this.  Idiocy is not even a strong enough word.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

And the Democratic Party shoulders 100% of that blame.  Trump should have, and would have, been running against Sanders.  The Democrats are so fucked up right now trying to figure out who to blame rather than trying to figure out what they did wrong, I just don't see a path for them to be successful anytime soon.  And as long as Hillary and Obama are out there spilling their brains, the Dems will stay fucked as losers playing second fiddle.  I really and truly cannot understand how they cannot see this.  Idiocy is not even a strong enough word.

I think it all simply comes down to denial. They just can't fathom how they lost when they were sooo sure they were going to win. The arrogant confidence some had here leading up to the election is proof. Then Hillary's "50 points ahead" moment, or there abouts, they started losing their minds slowly but surely. Now it's like their brain has shut down completely and it's just the brain stem keeping their mouths twitching with nothing but bullshit coming out. They had Obama for 8 years and they thought they had the world by the balls....now they have no balls at all. Must be heart breaking 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

They would have stayed home, Pence gave Trump an absolution of his countless sins if you will :lol: 

I agree that Trump chose Pence to help with the "religious vote."  Just like Obama chose Biden to help with the white male vote.  Why else would he pick that idiot.   

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree that Trump chose Pence to help with the "religious vote."  Just like Obama chose Biden to help with the white male vote.  Why else would he pick that idiot.   

Biden would have been 100x better this time around than trump and 1000000x better than clinton

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Biden would have been 100x better this time around than trump and 1000000x better than clinton

I disagree.   Biden is an idiot.   I once heard him debate on the floor of the Senate that America shouldn't use so much technology in the fight in the ME so the Muslim world would respect us more.  Even at the expense of American servicemen's lives.  WTF!  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Ok....I'm seeing it now.  Hillary's VP pick is the reason for her loss.  Got it.  We should get that updated in her "Excuses Tour" outline.

:lol:

I cannot believe you guys do not see why Bernie would not even be considered by Hillary.  You think she's gonna risk being upstaged by his OVERWHELMING popularity over her in her administration?  How are you avoiding seeing these things?

No excuses, Tim Kaine Virginia???? Idiotic is what it is.

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No excuses, Tim Kaine Virginia???? Idiotic is what it is.

It begs the question though, if you think about it, how far back do we need to go to find a good VP pick?  Much less a vp on a ticket?   Truman?  TDR?  Bush Sr...he wasn't bad.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Biden is a goof but he is also a likable guy. Pence is a straight up weirdo and a douche. I wish he woulda picked newt or even Guiliani over that prick. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Biden is a goof but he is also a likable guy. Pence is a straight up weirdo and a douche. I wish he woulda picked newt or even Guiliani over that prick. 

Likable doesn't mean he would have been a good potus.   He would have been led around like a puppet by people in the administration.

I like Newt but he carried too much baggage.   They needed someone clean to balance the ticket as Trump had enough baggage to bring down a plane.   I wish Rand Paul would have been on the ticket.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Likable doesn't mean he would have been a good potus.   He would have been led around like a puppet by people in the administration.

I like Newt but he carried too much baggage.   They needed someone clean to balance the ticket as Trump had enough baggage to bring down a plane.   I wish Rand Paul would have been on the ticket.  

Rand would be good but i dont think he has much in common with Trump. I would rather Rand be president

Just now, Anler said:

Rand would be good but i dont think he has much in common with Trump. I would rather Rand be president

No doubt on Rand being POTUS.   I do think he shares some anti-DC bureaucracy (swamp/deep state) with Trump.  

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

PALIN! :lol:

I supported McCain in 2000 and again in 2008 all the way until the Katie Couric interview..............and all I could think of is WTF was McCain thinking, and of course it proved out what AKIQPilot had been telling us as soon the news was released that Palin would be the VP.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I supported McCain in 2000 and again in 2008 all the way until the Katie Couric interview..............and all I could think of is WTF was McCain thinking, and of course it proved out what AKIQPilot had been telling us as soon the news was released that Palin would be the VP.

I barely supported McCain in 2008.  When Obama won...I could care less and actually thought it may be good.

But when Palin was brought on the ticket it was BLATANTLY clear it was to sew up some women votes...and couldn't have been more insulting iMO.  BUT THEN......she spoke and her gray matter leaked out of her head.  Jesus.

Clearly Palin wasnt thoroughly vetted prior to the pick. They wanted a woman because pubes were taking heat for being anti women. And so they choose a candidate that even women hate... :lol:

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Clearly Palin wasnt thoroughly vetted prior to the pick. They wanted a woman because pubes were taking heat for being anti women. And so they choose a candidate that even women hate... :lol:

No doubt one of the poorest VP picks in a long, long time.  John Edwards has to rank right up there.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No doubt one of the poorest VP picks in a long, long time.  John Edwards has to rank right up there.  

He was pegged as being presidential material too.  And I didn't argue.  I thought he was pretty decent myself.....until his closet burst open of course.

Just now, Zambroski said:

He was pegged as being presidential material too.  And I didn't argue.  I thought he was pretty decent myself.....until his closet burst open of course.

I don't buy for a second they didn't know about his philandering.  

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hahaha! I hated that guy and all of my liberal friends thought he was the greatest. And then that shit came out about him cheating on his wife while she was fighting cancer and I was like, "See, I told you that guy was a douchebag!" :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

And good grief. Wasn't he cheating on his wife during her fight with Cancer?  

Yup. The guy is a personal injury attorney and from my experience with dealing with those pricks is that they will roll over their dead mother to fuck their sister. 

It's hard to keep up with all these lying fuck heads and their well kept closets full of lies and wood stacked dead bodies.

I really don't think we should demand any better from our leaders.  We're good.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hahaha! I hated that guy and all of my liberal friends thought he was the greatest. And then that shit came out about him cheating on his wife while she was fighting cancer and I was like, "See, I told you that guy was a douchebag!" :lol: 

Have a friend that did the same to his wife.  She too eventually passed away after they were separated.   While we are still cordial we are no longer as close as we once were.  It was really sad and disgusting.   I'm amazed at the strength their kids displayed during the whole thing.   My son is classmates and very good friends with their oldest.   I honestly think the stress may have contributed to her getting cancer or minimum losing the fight.  May she rest in peace.  

Edited by Highmark