Check your account email address ×

Excellent Analysis...

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They have to call us out first but we are the aggressors :lol: 

They are clueless but they know we what we think and we way we act. Damn I wish I was blessed with those talents. :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You truly are a blithering idiot :lol:

A weird shit kind of person for sure :lol: 

Vince please stop quoting the blithering ignoramus. I wish we had double secret ignore here.

48 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

They are clueless but they know we what we think and we way we act. Damn I wish I was blessed with those talents. :lol:

bob, my dog could figure you and dooskit out. it's not very complicated :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You realize that these diatribes I peck out are quick essays at college level....right?  Sorry if you "intellectually elite" have trouble following them.  Hey...maybe to keep your attention and keep you happy I can throw in a Trump bashing title...then a few jabs at him along the way.  That might raise your feel good factors....and help with the complete lack of validation your side is receiving.....has your team decided who's in charge yet?

:lol:

:lol: And you realize you'd flunk the fuck right out :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: And you realize you'd flunk the fuck right out :lmao: 

Good one.  I mean...really...you "zinged" me good there.  Seriously, ouch.  That was very clever.  I mean, boom!  BA ZING!

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And today I'm going to play a double secrete closet liberal who voted for Hillary but support everything Trump so I don't piss off "my friends" in "the posse"  here on FS. 

When you come up with shit like this ^^^^ and try to project it onto me daily, I'm betting you are just as smart as your dog! :lmao: 

Pssst....I'll clue you in to something AGAIN. Nobody here is my real friend so therefore I don't care what any of you or them think of me. Sorry to bust you lame ass narrative wide open! Further more I don't try and sculpt my internet persona like some of you do tirelessly so I have zero reason to lie. Share that part with Lamar will ya

Edited by Skidooski

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Well good for your dog...it shows he's got more going on than you.......So I'll play along....tell me about myself. I've been wondering about that for 50+ years. I'm sitting here awaiting for the revelation that you share with me. :lol: You are a bigger maroon than Coach.:congrats:

Edited by T1R9sledder
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Pulling out of the Paris Accord is a perfect example :snack:

We join Syria and Nicaragua :lmao::lol: RESPECT :lol: 

Even China is bagging on Trump for that 

When Germany becomes the moral authority and Europe looks to them for good Leadership. Meanwhile  USA talks about Muslims like Hitler talked about the Jews. You just have to read comments in here in any thread about refugees. It's not hard to imagine a bunch of German thugs saying the same shit. "They keep to themselves" "they have weird rituals". They want to take over". 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When Germany becomes the moral authority and Europe looks to them for good Leadership. Meanwhile  USA talks about Muslims like Hitler talked about the Jews. You just have to read comments in here in any thread about refugees. It's not hard to imagine a bunch of German thugs saying the same shit. "They keep to themselves" "they have weird rituals". They want to take over". 

What a stupid fucking analogy. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

What a stupid fucking analogy. 

You can't see the parallels between bigoted Americans deminizing Muslims and brown shirts demonizing Jews before WW2?  

Or you don't feel the shame that Germany (the country that brought the Nazis to power ) is schooling the US?  

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You can't see the parallels between bigoted Americans deminizing Muslims and brown shirts demonizing Jews before WW2?  

Or you don't feel the shame that Germany (the country that brought the Nazis to power ) is schooling the US?  

Holy sweet fancy fucking MOSES!!!!!!

I nominate this for the stupidest liberal post of the week!!!!

WOW!!!!