Check your account email address ×

Report: Joe Biden Is ‘Angry and Anxious’ About Lagging Reelection Campaign

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

I still want an answer out of Biden supporters, is Joe Mentally fit or is he a doodling old man in the early stages of Dementia?

It isn't just Joe who is in question of being mentally fit, it's the entire Democrat Party. 

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I still want an answer out of Biden supporters, is Joe Mentally fit or is he a doodling old man in the early stages of Dementia?

I think you need to @ snowrider and MC as they’re the only ones who are voting for him this fall.

7 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

They’ll vote for him no matter what. They could put up red bundy and they’d justify voting for him. 

that’s not even hyperbole 

7 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

seeing the age of both the frontrunners ( :puke:) maybe we should all pay very close attention to who their vice presidential running mate is... 9_9

frankly if both of them passed away in their sleep tonight we'd all be better off in the long run.