Check your account email address ×

Tipping culture home too far?

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He’s a follower here just like his life. Probably rides in the middle of the pack and won’t ride if he has to lead.

Says the guy who follows every word typed out on DUH-Underground.  You're more then welcome to travel out here and ride with us when I lead ... I don't get much for complaints when it coms to setting a pace.  If I did, the crew I ride with wouldn't continue to have me lead.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Says the guy who follows every word typed out on DUH-Underground.  You're more then welcome to travel out here and ride with us when I lead ... I don't get much for complaints when it coms to setting a pace.  If I did, the crew I ride with wouldn't continue to have me lead.

Wow, you sound really fast!!! Like wicked fast :lol:

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Whatever dude you follow me whenever and wherever I post. So what’s that say about you? Lmao

Edited by Mainecat

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Whatever you follow me. So what’s that say about you? Lmao

CUNTZ :owned: 

4 minutes ago, Doug said:

Bidenomics the basis for sucker jobs'

64afd46863ead.jpeg

Raise minimum wage?

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Crew? What are you in a submarine? 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Crew? What are you in a submarine? 

What he calls a crew, you would call your pride...and it ain't full of lions.

Edited by Voodoo
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

This thread isn't about "cow tipping" so move along and quit humping MC's leg :lmao:

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

He sure seems to like chasing you around!!!!!!! Or as he calls it, leg humping. Do you have fine white hairy legs that twinkle in the sunlight???:lol:

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Wow, you sound really fast!!! Like wicked fast :lol:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Your obsession pattern with some people on here is creepy.  You seriously need help.

Any guess how long his response will take? 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Whatever dude you follow me whenever and wherever I post. So what’s that say about you? Lmao

Dude - you're a fucking forum troll.  Like you don't enjoy the responses you get?  The fact I don't parrot every article from DUH-Underground speaks volumes of me vs. you and your dumb ass.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ohhhh ... edgy!  You should rename me to that name (again)!! Token admin :lolz:  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

He does love semen :owned:

Says the guy who's whacking it to pictures he scraped from his Epstein Island subscription.

DERP ALERT!!! ------> :owned:

What a feeb :lol:

Just now, Mainecat said:

He follows me like a lost puppy and then tells me I'm a troll.

Your desire for attention ... you mean like that type of puppy?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He follows me like a lost puppy and then tells me I'm a troll.

Yup there is a few that live in opposite world and what they do is different. I find it funny.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup there is a few that live in opposite world and what they do is different. I find it funny.

When one leaves 2 others appear here.

Well, this thread was moving along fairly well with the topic of tips until the site Drama Queen felt the need to interject and then start his white knighting crusade for the site troll. Well done token admin!

I suggested to you that we keep our banter in the other thread but you just had to get that leg humping in.  Poor fella - maybe spend more time with your wife and not here, and you can scratch that itch :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Well, this thread was moving along fairly well with the topic of tips until the site Drama Queen felt the need to interject and then start his white knighting crusade for the site troll. Well done token admin!

I suggested to you that we keep our banter in the other thread but you just had to get that leg humping in.  Poor fella - maybe spend more time with your wife and not here, and you can scratch that itch :thumbsup:

Leave my wife out of the conversation.

Well by his logic, he's mentioned in the past he has a wife.  And that was all it took for him and his circle jerk crew to go after Woolie when he supposedly brought up his ex-wife?  So my comment about spending more time with his wife seemed pretty fair.  But he asked me to leave her out of the discussion so I'll be a reasonable adult and do that, unlike the way he treated Woolie.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Well by his logic, he's mentioned in the past he has a wife.  And that was all it took for him and his circle jerk crew to go after Woolie when he supposedly brought up his ex-wife?  So my comment about spending more time with his wife seemed pretty fair.  But he asked me to leave her out of the discussion so I'll be a reasonable adult and do that, unlike the way he treated Woolie.

You're still doing it. Please just STFU.