— BREAD: Up 30%
— BUTTER: Up 27%
— CHICKEN: Up 26%
— EATING OUT: Up 21%
— FOOD AT HOME: Up 21%
— RENT: Up 20%
— MORTGAGE: Up 75%
— GAS: Up 80%

If you're better off today than you were 4 years ago, you must be one of Joe Biden's foreign illegal criminal invaders.

• Like 1

You forgot to include profits, prices are just one part of the story and it is fundamentally completely disconnected from executive branch of the government.

Curious how he stole the office as well.  Heard rigged before, but stolen even for the conspiracy nutjobs here is a new one.

2 hours ago, Pete said:

SINCE BIDEN TOOK STOLE OFFICE:

— SUGAR: Up 44%

If you're better off today than you were 4 years ago, you must be one of Joe Biden's foreign illegal criminal invaders.

here ya go... 

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/64215-inflation-capitalism-or-good-old-fashioned-greed/

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You forgot to include profits, prices are just one part of the story and it is fundamentally completely disconnected from executive branch of the government.

Curious how he stole the office as well.  Heard rigged before, but stolen even for the conspiracy nutjobs here is a new one.

Pete is willfully ignorant... just fyi

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Sorry your life sucks so bad Peter.

:sad:

Pete's an ignorant finger pointer.

I wonder if whomever he works for makes a profit? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Pete's an ignorant finger pointer.

I wonder if whomever he works for makes a profit? 

Nothing is ever his fault.

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If they continued to work their company took government money to do so.

Nice blanket statement Brandon

• Haha 1

This alone is a world of difference between the two admins.   Totally shocked that home prices are still what they are today.

1710459837584.jpg

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This alone is a world of difference between the two admins.   Totally shocked that home prices are still what they are today.

1710459837584.jpg

The interest rates would still be high if Trump won.

:lol:

Funny thing is, they're  not really that high.

Edited by Steve753

23 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

1710459837584.jpg

Admins don’t control interest rates dummy, nor global inflation that the FEDERAL RESERVE is fighting with interest rates.

And no, presidents doesn’t have any means to substantially make a meaningful difference.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Nothing is ever his fault.

the current price of 'X' isn't his fault... being woefully ignorant of why the price of 'X' is either his fault or being disingenuous.  what kind of rational person walks into the grocery store or a gas station and thinks 'this is the fault of the president of the United States!!!'?

28 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

1710459837584.jpg

How would your boy fix that.

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Admins don’t control interest rates dummy, nor global inflation that the FEDERAL RESERVE is fighting with interest rates.

And no, presidents doesn’t have any means to substantially make a meaningful difference.

that's odd, I've read here countless times that whomever the current president is controls the price of gasoline at the pump.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's odd, I've read here countless times that whomever the current president is controls the price of gasoline at the pump.

Well if the keystone xl was allowed that would lower gas prices by 2% and that's the meaningful change we need. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Sorry but inflation happened under the Biden regime..he owns it.  Interest rates and inflation wouldn't be nearly what they are today under the GOAT 🐐

35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Another hundred bucks says that gas will be down at least 10% within 3 months of Trump's inauguration.....deal ?:bc:

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sorry but inflation happened under the Biden regime..he owns it.  Interest rates and inflation wouldn't be nearly what they are today under the GOAT 🐐

woefully ignorant and disingenuous... going for the hat trick? 

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Another hundred bucks says that gas will be down at least 10% within 3 months of Trump's inauguration.....deal ?:bc:

10% of the price when... precisely? 

10% off what I paid this morning is currently $2.96 per gallon.  how is that going to change everyone's lives and 

Make America Great Again ???

:handjob:

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He only owns global inflation under those who don't have an education in economics. If it's any consolidation, there's many of them. 

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

10% off what I paid this morning is currently $2.96 per gallon.  how is that going to change everyone's lives and 

Spin it anyway you want  ..facts are facts this happened under Bidens administration not Trump's....

It most likely will be more than 10% idiot..... I'm just assuring a bet and don't want to be accused of wanting conditions later.   10% is very conservative

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

And I pay over $4 a gallon so 10% is fairly substantial.   But like I said it will be likely much more

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He only owns global inflation under those who don't have an education in economics. If it's any consolidation, there's many of them. 

Yeah it's consolidated all right.... fuckin idiot:lmao:,... Never mind an education in economics.... you just need an education... period.:lol:

4 hours ago, Pete said:

SINCE BIDEN TOOK STOLE OFFICE:

— SUGAR: Up 44%

You missed out on investing in casket companies. 
Jared did well with his mask investment.

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Spin it anyway you want  ..facts are facts this happened under Bidens administration not Trump's....

It most likely will be more than 10% idiot..... I'm just assuring a bet and don't want to be accused of wanting conditions later.   10% is very conservative

Listen simpleton... 

What effect do you think this did for inflation... for starters?

Biden and company also further piling on more of it exacerbated the situation.  No doubt about it.  

Have you actually read it yet, when I've brought it up twice? 

I'm good with the wager... Let's clarify the terms and conditions in advance.  10% is utterly meaningless... so I won't agree to that because I have a fully functioning brain.