Check your account email address ×

covfefe

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

He is a complete bitch. Tried to pretend he paddles class IV rapids and then wouldn't give any info. He knew he was caught in a lie and kept avoiding answers. It's cool. People like him are all over the place. Pretending they've done cool things and then when you dig down to the facts, you find out the truth. I'm sure he tells good campfire stories.

:lol: Sure you go with that Lamar! 

You didn't get your questions (demands) answered so you went off on a 20 some page ranting hissy fit like a 10 year old little brat. I can't believe you're ass is still sore that I have been down Class IV rapids before. It was no big deal and certainly didn't scare me. Move on already. 

How can one bitch piss and moan that they didn't get answers then in the next breath claim they dug down to the truth.

Say all you want on here Lamar but you're the one making shit up, putting words in peoples mouths to try and save face and you certainly are the one looking like a pussy since this all started with you claiming you got scared while going down rapids :thumb::lmao: 

Edited by Skidooski

22 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Sure you go with that Lamar! 

You didn't get your questions (demands) answered so you went off on a 20 some page ranting hissy fit like a 10 year old little brat. I can't believe you're ass is still sore that I have been down Class IV rapids before. It was no big deal and certainly didn't scare me. Move on already. 

How can one bitch piss and moan that they didn't get answers then in the next breath claim they dug down to the truth.

Say all you want on here Lamar but you're the one making shit up, putting words in peoples mouths to try and save face and you certainly are the one looking like a pussy since this all started with you claiming you got scared while going down rapids :thumb::lmao: 

It started when I said I've been scared when shit got real while kayaking class V.  Then you pussies tried to equate that with your class IV family raft trips. Then Dave claimed he could name all the class Iv he's ran. But spent 10 pages running from answering. You did the same. You both know your class Iv was a Disney version. Bur if it made you feel like men for a few minutes, great. That's what you paid for. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

It started when I said I've been scared when shit got real while kayaking class V.  Then you pussies tried to equate that with your class IV family raft trips. Then Dave claimed he could name all the class Iv he's ran. But spent 10 pages running from answering. You did the same. You both know your class Iv was a Disney version. Bur if it made you feel like men for a few minutes, great. That's what you paid for. 

Soooo butthurt that you found out you're not the only one on here to go down some good rapids now take you're stupid ass back to that other thread you completely ruined for 20 pages. Go hang out in there with yourself

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You should STFU why you're still behind. :bc:  You're simply a belligerent loud mouth - if you fantasize about bashing my head in and feel the need to flap your lips openly on the forum - you've already been exposed as a lying coward - then show up or STFU :snack:  

See what I mean? He sits at home arguing with people on the net, watching re-runs of 70's and 80's TV shows. Then he has these weird fantasies where he somehow can affect your life. 

These are the kind of picked on losers who end up snapping and shooting up a theatre or a school full of kids. Best not push him too much. 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Soooo butthurt that you found out you're not the only one on here to go down some good rapids now take you're stupid ass back to that other thread you completely ruined for 20 pages. Go hang out in there with yourself

Actually I found out I was the only one here to go down decent rapids. I watched 16 pages of whiners trying to equate their experiences in aluminum canoes, rubber dinghies and pontoon boats with class V whitewater. The effort was sad put entertaining. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Actually I found out I was the only one here to go down decent rapids. I watched 16 pages of whiners trying to equate their experiences in aluminum canoes, rubber dinghies and pontoon boats with class V whitewater. The effort was sad put entertaining. 

Yep you are the best kayak-er here  ***pats head*** Congratulations as no one else even comes close to your expert prowess on the rapids. And all the rest of us with inferior kayaks, canoes, PWC's, Pontoon boats, SUP's etc just have it all wrong!!!!!!1111 How could we not have seen that kayaking with you is where it's at? Nothing else compares!!!!

There you feel all better now???  

Good now SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT KAYAKING ALREADY! :lol: 

Look at Dumbski :baby: for attention :snack:  Somebkdy must be lonely at home - still trying to prove to the forum he's a kayaker even though Kev exposed his lies :lol: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Look at Dumbski :baby: for attention :snack:  Somebkdy must be lonely at home - still trying to prove to the forum he's a kayaker even though Kev exposed his lies :lol: 

:lol: Link up where I said I was a "kayaker" you ignorant dipshit...I'll wait

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Link up where I said I was a "kayaker" you ignorant dipshit...I'll wait

:baby:

Dumbski :owned: 

And 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Dumbski :owned: 

And 

So you've got nothing...thanks for proving it yet again. What a hack. Back up your shit 

Like a giddy little school girl frantically typing and putting emogis etc in between words trying to do it as fast as he can in numerous threads. What a fucking idiot you proved zip zero nada other then you're a dumb ass

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You should STFU why you're still behind. :bc:  You're simply a belligerent loud mouth - if you fantasize about bashing my head in and feel the need to flap your lips openly on the forum - you've already been exposed as a lying coward - then show up or STFU :snack:  

Oh....Poor SeRena.  Nothing works out for you does it?  SO everyone else is a lying coward.  Hey....do here what you've done on the other sites that you are no longer welcome at.....it seems to work.  And don't worry, the time for settling up will be coming.  Keep that body bag handy! :lol:

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

No :lol: He lies and :backpeddle: when confronted with the truth.  He's a coward :bc: 

You two look cute together.  Do they make double seated kayaks?  And there's that term again, "coward".  See, again, you don't know the meaning of coward or hero...stop using them.

20 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Neither one is a "news" story. Both should be relegated to Entertainment Tonight or similar.

Trumps tweet is just as meaningless as 57 states, its a slip of the tongue (a typo in this case), meaningless in the grand scheme of things but good for some laughs. 

The beheaded thing is an over-the-top attempt to stay relevant by a washed up celeb. Not overly funny but neither is it overly offensive.

Just enough fodder to keep us distracted from our actual problems. 

Oh and just for good measure....

:meg:

That sums it up with precision. But I will still call you big dums.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:baby: :backpeddle::baby::backpeddle:

Poor Dumbski :lol: 

Ok, so Skidooksi is Dumski? Kind of makes sense but he's more of a Skidouchebag. What about Dave. He'll feel left out if he doesn't get dishonourable mention.

7 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

What's with all the arguing about kayaks and class IV and V rapids?

Lamar finds it impossible to accept that he's not the only one here to witness them first hand. Pathetic actually and I exploited it yet again...my bad

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Lamar finds it impossible to accept that he's not the only one here to witness them first hand. Pathetic actually and I exploited it yet again...my bad

In kayak or rafting??? I've never done a kayak on the river. Rafts all the time. The Penobscot River is right by my camp.

https://www.neoc.com/penobscot-river-white-water-rafting/

The Kennebec River is 45 miles from my home.

https://www.northernoutdoors.com/maine/kennebec-river-rafting/

The most challenging time on the river for me was running Class III rapids on the Kennebec in an inner tube. I did all right until my floating cooler tipped over and the beer fell out. :lol:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Got it.  I didn't know who "big dums" was!  Adding it to my spreadsheet of AKA names. :lol:

He used to go by Bigums, hence..Big Dums.

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

In kayak or rafting??? I've never done a kayak on the river. Rafts all the time. The Penobscot River is right by my camp.

https://www.neoc.com/penobscot-river-white-water-rafting/

The Kennebec River is 45 miles from my home.

https://www.northernoutdoors.com/maine/kennebec-river-rafting/

The most challenging time on the river for me was running Class III rapids on the Kennebec in an inner tube. I did all right until my floating cooler tipped over and the beer fell out. :lol:

See now for the majority of us that sounds like good times but you'll probably be labeled a "liar" and a "Fat fuck" now from Lamar.

You see....nobody else has done anything near what he has in the rapids! Period...end of story!!!! He's apparently a god in white water and he's very very VERY defensive about it. Don't even mention anything about using a canoe and having a pontoon boat either. He get's all triggered! :lol: 

Myself I've only been down the New River, Lower Gorge in WV about 15 years ago. :bc: 

22 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Nigga please.

I have probably swam more Class IV than he has ever paddled. :lmao:

10463859_10152586529594120_1534309111912

10357672_10152460212239120_6409457784326

1233270_10151860065959120_169292026_o.jp