Check your account email address ×

Winning ... is that what they call it?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I dont follow Bontz around and defend him at every waking moment like your Mini Me. 

Sorry bud no comparison. And everyone see it except you.  :lol:

You follow me around though!

Rent free!

:lol:

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm not sure why he didn't just change mine in response instead or this cry for help thread. Notice how neither of the tagged admin have responded :lol: 

And he wonders why AK440 didn't even get a vacation or even a warning :lol:

He'll figure it out soon.

Hahahahaha….OMG…So funny!!  Admins didn’t respond!

What a fucking cheesedick you are.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I dont follow Bontz around and defend him at every waking moment like your Mini Me. 

Sorry bud no comparison. And everyone see it except you.  :lol:

What do you think I should do about it :dunno:

Should I announce to the forum I'm putting him on ignore and then a week later announce I'm taking him off ignore? 

I could try it if you think it will help:bc:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I'm not sure why he didn't just change mine in response instead or this cry for help thread. Notice how neither of the tagged admin have responded :lol: 

And he wonders why AK440 didn't even get a vacation or even a warning :lol:

He'll figure it out soon.

Only faggots feel the need to change someone's name, so there is that ... and it certainly defines you and your existence here.  As far as my tagging people in this thread, is that as pathetic as you and your continuous :owned: comments, thinking you actually are being clever in your replies?b

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Still crying.

Betcha I can milk a couple more pages of his paragraphs crying :thumbsup:

This thread is awesome OP :bc:

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

Betcha I can milk a couple more pages of his paragraphs crying :thumbsup:

This thread is awesome OP :bc:

The laughing at your expense and shaking of heads in embarrassment for you … yup, this is awesome!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bontz said:

The laughing at your expense and shaking of heads in embarrassment for you … yup, this is awesome!!

You sound just like Badger and Woolie.  Unfortunately for them

Winning-is-Winning.gif

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

You sound just like Badger and Woolie. 

Just like Badger and Woolie, I live rent free in that bong hazed mush of yours.  Unfortunately for you, I'm still here & don't plan on going anywhere so SBYL.  Maybe set up an appointment with your neurologist, soon.  It's pretty obvious you need the help :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Just like Badger and Woolie, I live rent free in that bong hazed mush of yours.  Unfortunately for you, I'm still here & don't plan on going anywhere so SBYL.  Maybe set up an appointment with your neurologist, soon.  It's pretty obvious you need the help :lol:

Badger and Woolie continue to live on here.  Strange if they were such a problem but continue to be mentioned.

Appears your next on the list.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Doug said:

Badger and Woolie continue to live on here.  Strange if they were such a problem but continue to be mentioned.

Appears you next on the list.

It's strange for sure.  You'd think HSR would just bring them back, since he craves the constant back & forth.  Plus, it would save the drama queen the need to visit another site, just to keep tabs on them (well, Woolie anyway).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Doug said:

Appears your next on the list.

46 minutes ago, Bontz said:

It's strange for sure.  You'd think HSR would just bring them back, since he craves the constant back & forth.  Plus, it would save the drama queen the need to visit another site, just to keep tabs on them (well, Woolie anyway).

Awww such a cute couple. Love the Mohawk Chrissy!!!

OIP.jpeg-2.jpg

Almost as cute as you and your BFF, Butt Plug!!  I'm surprised he hasn't been in here yet to provide you your daily reach around.  You should let him come up for air, maybe! :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Almost as cute as you and your BFF, Butt Plug!!  I'm surprised he hasn't been in here yet to provide you your daily reach around.  You should let him come up for air, maybe! :lol:

I'd laugh at your remarks as well, but they're akward. You need to step up your game.

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Awww such a cute couple. Love the Mohawk Chrissy!!!

OIP.jpeg-2.jpg

Hmm red hair.  Is that a Canadian sign in the background?  Vacation shot maybe? 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Doug said:

Hmm red hair.  Is that a Canadian sign in the background?  Vacation shot maybe? 

You tell us :dunno:

Hey, don't just stand there, my mop pail isn't going to empty itself!!! And make sure the garbage cans are emptied before noon.:news:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Hey, don't just stand there, my mop pail isn't going to empty itself!!! And make sure the garbage cans are emptied before noon.:news:

Janitor duties aside, at least Doug won't get to the point he's so triggered he feels the urge to change someone's name, like some other token admin pussy we all know :whistle:

• Like 1