Check your account email address ×

Epic gang bang

Just now, SnowRider said:

Somebody should get tomcat on here so we can fuck with him. :lol: 

He's a big supporting vendor now. Resells others stuff and thinks he a big turbo shop. 

He's upper class now......lmao.

Just now, Legend said:

I actually used to. I enjoyed talking about sleds in the brand forums. But everybody is an expert now, so it's just not worth it anymore.

Experts??:lmao:

Ya cuz all the top engine builder's,pipe builder's,dyno guys,and top pro racers always go to hcs for good solid info :lmao::lol::lol2:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Legend said:

Clearly it depends on the mod. 

I can kinda see that . Most of modding is entirely up to the mod. I remember one time a member was called out in a thread title and I brought it up. Well fuck me if I wasn't fighting like 10 guys at once lol . That site almost always sees the happy go lucky xcr700, but not that day 

When Paul was over here at the house a few times I tried to talk him into making the mods undercover but he said then all the chit would end up on his desk.

He's pretty much done with it now.

Edited by Capt.Storm

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Legend said:

He's a big supporting vendor now. Resells others stuff and thinks he a big turbo shop. 

He's upper class now......lmao.

Still a Ford tech?  

Turbo Tom :lol:

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What you don't understand is the rules were a moving target and were erratically applied.  No consistency because the rules were fluid and the mods were a fucking joke.  Hence - the site is a shell of what is once was.  Fuck HCS and fuck the MODS.  The only one I liked was Bobby - the rest were clowns. 

Was never really on it so I can't complain but have heard a lot of stories.  But you either accept it or gracefully leave.

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Tell the lil fucker there are sponsorship opportunities on here.... :lol: 

Ya, as he's detailing ur vehicle in the morning, he Turbo's ur 1970's snow machine in the afternoon.  Multi talented not just his big mouth and small penis syndrome.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Interesting backread.....

you guys should be thankful that a former member of this site took his ball and left....Never seen a grown man whine like he did.

Just now, Legend said:

Haha now Wildcat is trying to tell fat ass Saya how to find out my old name.....

Hey I replied to your post.. all i said is its possible and i wasn't directing that at you. Anyone who runs a website knows that. No way they are setup for that. But I did say its possible and easy. Both are true

3 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Hey I replied to your post.. all i said is its possible and i wasn't directing that at you. Anyone who runs a website knows that. No way they are setup for that. But I did say its possible and easy. Both are true

That stupid fat fuck can't figure shit out. He thinks he some big shot but, when was the last time he actually contributed something positive and helpful to someone? Especially about a sled or a car? 

Im sure I'll get banned either way. 

And as im sure you know, I can get back on anytime I want.

Edited by Legend
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I laughed at the Polaris promo vid the HCS Klan did for the Axys chassis.  Holy fuck - good thing Klim makes 5X and I doubt Polaris calibrated the suspension for a bunch of 400 + pound 'riders' :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Legend said:

That stupid fat fuck can't figure shit out. He thinks he some big shot but, when was the last time he actually contributed something positive and helpful to someone? Especially about a sled or a car? 

Im sure I'll get banned either way. 

And as im sure you know, I can get back on anytime I want.

I pretty much only show up to contribute that's it. Here i can just shoot shit and mix it up so its a different thing entirely and also fun. Now i know why we cant talk politics on HCS its because of this shit. LMAO

You wont get banned. You have been fine over there.

and correct not that hard to do whatever its a 2 way street.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Interesting backread.....

you guys should be thankful that a former member of this site took his ball and left....Never seen a grown man whine like he did.

You talking bout my good friend moe? :lol:

55 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I laughed at the Polaris promo vid the HCS Klan did for the Axys chassis.  Holy fuck - good thing Klim makes 5X and I doubt Polaris calibrated the suspension for a bunch of 400 + pound 'riders' :lol: 

Ahh the 15 second's of YouTube fame.

Polaris needs to realise that no one is going to take anything serious from a bunch of hcs nobodies trying to take the corner, faster and faster.:lol: