Check your account email address ×

Ex-Border Patrol chief slams Biden, Harris for never speaking to him and sending mixed messages

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

How does one start to fuck themselves?

The guys a mental case. :lol:

I repeated something he said about his wife(wasn't bad) 2 years ago and now he's making me pay for it ever since!!! 

I almost feel sorry for the guy.

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

good bad whatever dont mention my Wife . 
get it good 

Grow up.

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Yea call your boyfriend you fucking faggot ass inbred amish farm goat fucking faggot 

A383C269-B5C0-4E61-A98F-2E97DD0DE314.jpeg

:lol::bc:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Do you really need to call for him by tagging him?  Don't you just look down at him, while your balls are bouncing off his chin???  Or is it the other way around, and you have to look up at him?

You have a consistent obsession with gay male sex acts, fun times in college???

Walk-in closet or double wide with sliding doors???

Either way, stay the fuck in it.

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol::bc:

You have a consistent obsession with gay male sex acts, fun times in college???

Walk-in closet or double wide with sliding doors???

Either way, stay the fuck in it.

Ooohhhh…what if he doesn’t…are you going to bleed out and make Joella ban him? Fucking clown.

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The guys a mental case. :lol:

I repeated something he said about his wife(wasn't bad) 2 years ago and now he's making me pay for it ever since!!! 

I almost feel sorry for the guy.

Defending your Wife is labeled as mental case :lol:

I didn't grow up on a Amish Farm. 

Around here them are fighting words clown :thumb:

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ooohhhh…what if he doesn’t…are you going to bleed out and make Joella ban him? Fucking clown.

Lance Barber Reaction GIF by CBS

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
On 3/6/2024 at 5:02 PM, Deephaven said:

Gutting the electronics if you want to help. :bc:

Put a large Lowrance depth finder in place of the dash and going to convert all engine sensors over to NMEA so it'll just be a big graph and my perfect pass.  Figure it will help keep my boys out of the rhubarb and rock piles when I let them take it out on Tonka.

Thats awesome man. Your boys Surfing mostly or wakeboarding ? 

Here is my collection

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I voted against Trump yesterday and will again in November.  He's a disaster.  Sadly with him running R votes are more important than ever to at least try to win the house and Senate but the Dem turnout will be yuge

I bet it made you feel so good..:lmao:..SBYL.... There's absolutely no enthusiasm for Biden, the turn out by Dems will not be yuge.  In fact many are starting to realize that Trump ain't all that bad.  Only 83% will be return voters for Biden.....WAKE UP !

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Trump has and is making what should be an easy clean sweep for Republicans into a losing situation.

BWAHAHAHA....:lmao:....you 2 are funny as fuck.      Seek help.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I voted against Trump yesterday and will again in November.  He's a disaster.  Sadly with him running R votes are more important than ever to at least try to win the house and Senate but the Dem turnout will be yuge

You live in MN ... you really think your vote matters when it comes to a GOP candidate?  C'mon man - you know it means jack shit and no matter how shitty the candidate is, as long as they have a "D" by their name, they're gonna win.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Both Obama and Biden currently sent more people back compared to Trump during his term.

They had more to send back.

Posted (edited)

They don't want to compare encounters, numbers trying to gain access, etc.  ..... monthly average used to be only 39k......look at it in December.   Nuff said

Screenshot_20240305_153454_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Defending your Wife is labeled as mental case :lol:

I didn't grow up on a Amish Farm. 

Around here them are fighting words clown :thumb:

Defending your wife from something you said that I repeated. :lol:

You're the only clown Bozo!

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Ill knock your big head around and welcome you to 2024 :bc:

Dementiabusta's long lost son.

:lol:

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Thats awesome man. Your boys Surfing mostly or wakeboarding ? 

Here is my collection

16F84213-65A8-431D-9E1E-4336163B005E.jpeg

who the fuck got these lol 

0DCE5844-6112-4FDA-95FA-F7254BB493CE.jpeg

90BE545E-7BA2-4E91-983B-3132CB0326D4.jpeg

They are just starting to get into it.  One wakeboards and surfs, the other just surfs.  Nice collection!

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

You live in MN ... you really think your vote matters when it comes to a GOP candidate?  C'mon man - you know it means jack shit and no matter how shitty the candidate is, as long as they have a "D" by their name, they're gonna win.

Primary vote matters, real election it doesn't at all.  Exactly why I won't be voting for an R this year.  Completely pointless in particular if it is Trump running.  Maybe with the two morons running the independents will gain some steam.  Perot could do damage if he were in his prime right now.

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

They had more to send back.

Yet, Trump sent back a lower percentage.  Means he really failed.

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's the part they just don't seem to grasp

You really, really suck at math and any logical thought.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Primary vote matters, real election it doesn't at all.  Exactly why I won't be voting for an R this year.  Completely pointless in particular if it is Trump running.  Maybe with the two morons running the independents will gain some steam.  Perot could do damage if he were in his prime right 

One - what was accomplished by not voting for Trump in the primary yesterday? 🤣

Two - Perot still wouldn’t win, even if in his prime. That’s a fact. 

Three - Do you think your throw away vote in November really means anything in Minnesota?  Maybe in Wisconsin or some other battleground state, but it doesn’t matter here. You’d be better off staying home & not wasting your time. Biden willl carry MN by damn near double digits I bet. 

You’re a smart dude - stop basing your logic on emotion. 

Primary vote accomplished one thing.  Standing up for what I say.  As for nov, I have hope that the American public is getting smarter.  An independent vote is a sign and request for change.  The more there are the better.  Outside of that my vote is pointless here for president.  Exactly why snow douche is wrong on his binary.  No choice here.  Only emotion I have in this is disgust at the stupidity of the average American.

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Primary vote accomplished one thing.  Standing up for what I say.  As for nov, I have hope that the American public is getting smarter.  An independent vote is a sign and request for change.  The more there are the better.  Outside of that my vote is pointless here for president.  Exactly why snow douche is wrong on his binary.  No choice here.  Only emotion I have in this is disgust at the stupidity of the average American.

Looks like retard America..... The basket of deplorables.... Will be doing the right thing in November :thumbsup:..... Going to be fun watching you fuckin cry... That America got it wrong. :lmao:  can't wait to hear you and Steves damn excuses

29 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Looks like retard America..... The basket of deplorables.... Will be doing the right thing in November :thumbsup:..... Going to be fun watching you fuckin cry... That America got it wrong. :lmao:  can't wait to hear you and Steves damn excuses

It doesn't look like anything. Republicans have been losing elections one after the other since 2020 and thats all on Trump.

• Like 1