Check your account email address ×

Polaris does it again

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Only thing good about that pricing is it made my used XCR worth more.

Seriously absurd.  A $12k leftover Cat is a much better deal.  There are going to be some great leftover deals again upcoming...

2025 XCR 650 128 in black with std gauge and a windshield... $17,127

2025 MXZ XRS 600 129 in black with std gauge and a windshield.... $15,868 

2025 ZR 600 RXC 137 with (unnecessary for men) estart and a windshield... $16,771

or, a better value?  :dunno:

2025 ZR 858 129 SnoPro with a windshield and std gauge... $16,672

Anyone else notice the Indy XC is missing in the 2025 build program?  Just top shelf higher margin rides.

not exactly apples for apples but :wtf:

what I have sitting in the trailer that wasn't ridden this winter will be just fine again next year.

4 minutes ago, Doug said:

You better be up on your shock maintenance and from what I see that not the norm. 

All shocks start getting water in them and contaminate the oil which will effect how the IMU reads and reacts to the shocks.

I've been exchanging texts with my buddy today to give him some questions/input on the Teams meeting they have with Polaris tonight.  My very first question to him was, how are these shocks going to differ in comparison to past shocks, as far as maintenance or even custom builds go.  Will they be like the typical factory shocks, and need a rebuild pretty quickly?  Will the guys (like you) who do shocks, be required to treat them differently and get new equipment, etc?  I can only assume the Dynamix are going to be very dependent on routine maintenance and not running them for multiple seasons like many do.

21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I've been exchanging texts with my buddy today to give him some questions/input on the Teams meeting they have with Polaris tonight.  My very first question to him was, how are these shocks going to differ in comparison to past shocks, as far as maintenance or even custom builds go.  Will they be like the typical factory shocks, and need a rebuild pretty quickly?  Will the guys (like you) who do shocks, be required to treat them differently and get new equipment, etc?  I can only assume the Dynamix are going to be very dependent on routine maintenance and not running them for multiple seasons like many do.

I know the Ski-Doo smart shocks are a lot different just removing the suspension with the wire harness to the shocks.  To rebuild them from what I hear you need to activate them to properly bleed them.  To activate you need a an electronic adaptor to activate them.  They won't be the $40.00 to $60.00 dollar per shock to rebuild.

I know guys that got the Smart shocks on their Ski-doo and after the new wore off they chose not to get them on their next sled.  Polaris may be better and reading about the systems seems like it should.  Also from what I've read the ski and rear suspension shocks are Fox and the center suspension shock is Walker Evans.  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

2025 ZR 600 RXC 137 with (unnecessary for men) estart and a windshield... $16,771

Anyone else notice the Indy XC is missing in the 2025 build program?  Just top shelf higher margin rides.

what I have sitting in the trailer that wasn't ridden this winter will be just fine again next year.

There are so many XC’s sitting at dealers they are giving it a year off to clear inventory. BTW I agree that the ZR 858 SnoPro is good value.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Again- a Noncurrent as we are seeing the prices now, will be by far a better value. 

On 3/5/2024 at 2:41 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

Pretty bullish of poo and doo after cat put up those prices.  Good for the industry probably because if the 858 was the most expensive cat would really suffer order wise.  I sure the hell am not snow checking.