Check your account email address ×

What would civil war look like in the US?

23 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

listened to the whole Podcast yesterday. Good stuff.  

I don’t think he’s a good person by any stretch 

Very well spoken though 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Rod said:

I don’t think he’s a good person by any stretch 

Very well spoken though 

Agree . 

Just was cool to hear the truth Bout the mercenary stuff and other foreign affairs  

I agree with everything he says. He did leave one aspect out. During the last civil war society didn’t have this thing called energy. Civil war would destroy supply lines. A large percentage of energy production, be it electricity or oil based would cease. 

Civil war in the US is pure Disney fantasy and it will NEVER happen. Keep dreaming people. It's all talk, zero action and always will be. Noting more, nothing less.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:Yeah like Civil war has ever happened here before. Come on people!!11 It’s not like we have a gun problem OR a distaste for our own government. LOL

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:Yeah like Civil war has ever happened here before. Come on people!!11 It’s not like we have a gun problem OR a distaste for our own government. LOL

Different times, different world, different people. Common sense should tell you this. Civil war has been the go to "it's gonna happen" for how many decades?? The biggest organised uprising you've had lately is from groups like antifa and the lgbtq community. Then you have the proud boys and the Jan. 6 tourists. 

Like I said,,, it will NEVER happen. Now prove me wrong and talking a big game on the internet isn't gonna cut it. It's just all fantasy talk and always will be. The more it get's talked about with nothing happening the lamer the claims become.

Just MHO :bc:

35 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You’re the sites most prevalent ball washer peddling civil war fantasies :lol:  Fuck dude - you’d be in your closet pissing yourself :lmao: 

35 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Speaking of hurt feelings 🤣

Wut? Did I hurt your feelings or is responding to Snowrider priority #1 with you??

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

It’ll never happen….except for that time it did :lol:

There was a dividing line then. Now it would be neighbor against neighbor. I dont see that going so well.

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Why do the dumbest mother fuckers here think they hurt anyone’s feelings? SMH 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Speaking of hurt feelings 🤣

Don't be so hard on yourself, it's ok.

:lol:

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

There was a dividing line then. Now it would be neighbor against neighbor. I dont see that going so well.

I doubt it’ll ever come to civil war but when some say it’ll never happen, especially after it has already, is a little ridiculous. Add in the “gun problem” and how society seems to be getting more and more angry I won’t rule it out and blindly say never.

I bet those back then never thought it would happen also 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I doubt it’ll ever come to civil war but when some say it’ll never happen, especially after it has already, is a little ridiculous. Add in the “gun problem” and how society seems to be getting more and more angry I won’t rule it out and blindly say never.

:backpeddle::lol: Modern day America is absolutely nothing like civil war era America. It will NEVER happen. Keep watching your Hollywood propaganda. 

I repeat. NEVER!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

For the most part civilians and the military had the same weapons back then. 

Just now, ckf said:

For the most part civilians and the military had the same weapons back then. 

Will the military come out in force on their own people? Especially if they agree with them? Who knows but never say never 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

:backpeddle::lol: Modern day America is absolutely nothing like civil war era America. It will NEVER happen. Keep watching your Hollywood propaganda. 

I repeat. NEVER!!!!!

Why are you an absolute Cunt in every thread…FFS try shutting the fuck up. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why are you an absolute Cunt in every thread…FFS try shutting the fuck up. 

Don’t dare disagree with him!!!!111 :lol:

• Haha 1