Check your account email address ×

minnesota residents

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if you had to choose between Dean Phillips or Joe Biden... ?

he's on CNBC right now

I just listened to him too. Is it even a question? I was at an event where he was a guest speaker and he was impressive. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I just listened to him too. Is it even a question? I was at an event where he was a guest speaker and he was impressive. 

I don't honestly know much about the guy, but seeing him very briefly this morning made me think 'why not this guy Dems?'  

This will be by far the worst election of our lifetimes.  When Biden or Trump wins, America loses... for a minimum of four years. 

40 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

but seeing him very briefly this morning made me think 'why not this guy Dems?'  

It sucks - neither party can step up and do what’s right.

This country is beyond being fixable by either current party.  It's evident since 2008 that the system is completely corrupt. It was bad then when nobody went to jail for the economic catastrophe of 2008, but it's even worse, far worse, now when you see literal judicial fascism from the left.

Our system isn't set up in a way where you can elect a Milei who comes in and just starts slashing government positions.  That's what's needed on both the state and federal levels.  Dems sure as fuck won't even think of proposing such a thing, and weak-kneed repubs sure as hell won't rally behind anyone who says that's their objective.

This is the death spiral.  It's time to start contingency planning.  Buckle in.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It sucks - neither party can step up and do what’s right.

why we the voters don't make it unacceptable is beyond me? 

if this were 1992 and Perot were a choice... he'd win. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

why we the voters don't make it unacceptable is beyond me? 

if this were 1992 and Perot were a choice... he'd win. 

The establishment didnt let Perot win then and they wouldnt let him win now. 

Look at Bernie, RFK and Trump. :news:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

This country is beyond being fixable by either current party.  It's evident since 2008 that the system is completely corrupt. It was bad then when nobody went to jail for the economic catastrophe of 2008, but it's even worse, far worse, now when you see literal judicial fascism from the left.

Our system isn't set up in a way where you can elect a Milei who comes in and just starts slashing government positions.  That's what's needed on both the state and federal levels.  Dems sure as fuck won't even think of proposing such a thing, and weak-kneed repubs sure as hell won't rally behind anyone who says that's their objective.

This is the death spiral.  It's time to start contingency planning.  Buckle in.

it's become extremely challenging to have optimism about the trajectory of the nation coming from either side.  

I really liked the Bahamas... ;)

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

The establishment didnt let Perot win then and they wouldnt let him win now. 

Look at Bernie, RFK and Trump. :news:

Perot did a fantastic job of scaring the fuck out of both major parties in 92... in 96 'Clinton's economy' was doing well enough that most Americans ignored him and Bob Dole. 

It was stereotypical D/R voters who ruined the Perot opportunity... like today, without a Perot in the race. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Biden has decades of political experience. Experience counts just look at the last guy for an example of failure of experience.

The sad thing about this comment from you is, you really believe that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Biden has decades of political experience. Experience counts just look at the last guy for an example of failure of experience.

SMH at the fact you think he's in charge of anything right now 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Here’s those years of political experience in action. How much worse does his mental capacity have to become before you’ll admit it? 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH at the fact you think he's in charge of anything right now 

This is a redo of the last term of the Reagan administration. Monsters behind the scenes are using his mummified body to advance their agenda. It’s fucking terrifying. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe