Check your account email address ×

Dam refugees.

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

this is where you are way off base. it is not just in there home at all . they think and we bow down for them that we need to build them rooms to go to mid day to kneel on there rug in grade schools high schools and collages . yes all on the tax payers dime . we have to hire special men teachers because they know they don't listen to a woman that is crazy . we are bowing to them every chance we can . now about the kids don't fool your self that is head in the clouds shit the dad you know the one with 6 wifes and 35 or so kids around town comes and takes the boys at 17 the age of consent out of moms section 8 home . then the full blown Islamic training/brain washing  starts . I have personally seen the same pattern over and over in some of the property's I have a contract with . now we are seeing the knocked up 13 and 14 yr olds knocked up on a reg biases still not talking or looking at any man in the house they have no phones like there brothers pretty sure they are breeding them through the church      

Your cherry picked cases do not equate the mean. I could sit and make the same arguments about white trash or any other low income group in the US. And I wonder why radical elements have the ability to come in and radicalize youth. Probably because people like you who show such disdain for a group open them right up for it. 

Your only experience with muslims come from ultra low income situations. If we were to look across the spectrum of race to all low income situations, the same patterns would emerge. This isn't a race or religion problem, it is a poverty problem. 

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Your cherry picked cases do not equate the mean. I could sit and make the same arguments about white trash or any other low income group in the US. And I wonder why radical elements have the ability to come in and radicalize youth. Probably because people like you who show such disdain for a group open them right up for it. 

Your only experience with muslims come from ultra low income situations. If we were to look across the spectrum of race to all low income situations, the same patterns would emerge. This isn't a race or religion problem, it is a poverty problem. 

Jihadists are usually wealthy....

33 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

no like I stated before My mom was married to one from Libya and he nor his friends were close to the low rungs all that stayed were recruited by the US gov given citizenship and fed related employment  .6 fig in the 80s  . cherry picking cases? so you are saying that all the schools in my area pretty much all of the twin citys have not had to hire more men to tech the Muslim kids . they have not had to put in special rooms for then to prey in?they are not changing menus?  are you saying that Minneapolis is not ground central for radicalized kids heading back to fight after being raised in the USA there whole life ? ha guess U have to get out more and interact with people un like me . yeah that's it . I guarantee with out question I have had more personal interaction with  Muslims than anyone on this forum hell prob combined . you can pretend all you want they think the American way of life is great and want to assimilate and not change it to fit there needs and beliefs  but you would be 100% incorrect.

and the whole poverty argument is total shit . do the math with section 8 and food stamps and cell phones and welfare with 5 or 6 dependents. you will soon be asking yourself why the fuck you bother to  have a job  

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

no like I stated before My mom was married to one from Libya and he nor his friends were close to the low rungs all that stayed were recruited by the US gov given citizenship and fed related employment  .6 fig in the 80s  . cherry picking cases? so you are saying that all the schools in my area pretty much all of the twin citys have not had to hire more men to tech the Muslim kids . they have not had to put in special rooms for then to prey in?they are not changing menus?  are you saying that Minneapolis is not ground central for radicalized kids heading back to fight after being raised in the USA there whole life ? ha guess U have to get out more and interact with people un like me . yeah that's it . I guarantee with out question I have had more personal interaction with  Muslims than anyone on this forum hell prob combined . you can pretend all you want they think the American way of life is great and want to assimilate and not change it to fit there needs and beliefs  but you would be 100% incorrect.

and the whole poverty argument is total shit . do the math with section 8 and food stamps and cell phones and welfare with 5 or 6 dependents. you will soon be asking yourself why the fuck you bother to  have a job  

Wannabee hipster :owned:

16 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

All this ignorance over people that 99% of the members here have never and will never have interaction with or get to actually know. Islamophobia is for idiots. 

13 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is a case of culture. Yes a lot of practices are antiquated and stupid, but the same argument can be made about a lot of Christian and western beliefs. Trust me, they think the fact we use weird rolled paper to wipe our ass is weird just as them wiping down with a bottle and a hand is fucking ludicrous to us. 

Absolutely, western culture should not have to adapt for them. But there is no reason to sit and bitch if in their own home they want to practice their religion or regional customs. Why the fuck do you care? The great thing about America is it has its way of gentrifying kids. So a generation of immigrants (or even refugees) are strange to the average person, their kids will be smoking the same devils cabbage and blaring Katy Perry in their Ford Focus hand-me-down. 

As long as they uphold the Constitution, don't infringe on others rights, and pay their taxes, they are fine by me to be strange and different. It isn't going to fuck my day up. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Man you are killing it with these posts. Bang on. 

Meanwhile the guys who want to hate Refugees don't get it.

They don't realize that people that are marginalized are ripe for radicalizing. Most of the terror attacks are home grown. I wonder how many would have been avoided if they were treated decently? It's alright for people to keep saying they want immigrants to assimilate but that's not an easy thing to do if you are being treated like shit all of your life.

This week a fine sample of Americana just murdered two people because they intereupted

him while he picked on two women. Good old white Christian terrorist that Trump hasn't bothered to mention. Why isn't Trump calling white supremacist Christians losers?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

EZHEAT :groin:XLT 

Dude - you look and sound like a total uneducated racist buffoon. Maybe you are.  Maybe you're not.  But perception is reality 👍

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Man you are killing it with these posts. Bang on. 

Meanwhile the guys who want to hate Refugees don't get it.

They don't realize that people that are marginalized are ripe for radicalizing. Most of the terror attacks are home grown. I wonder how many would have been avoided if they were treated decently? It's alright for people to keep saying they want immigrants to assimilate but that's not an easy thing to do if you are being treated like shit all of your life.

This week a fine sample of Americana just murdered two people because they intereupted

him while he picked on two women. Good old white Christian terrorist that Trump hasn't bothered to mention. Why isn't Trump calling white supremacist Christians losers?

retarded liberal thought :lol:

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't think you know who I am or what I used to do for a living... I've forgotten more about their culture than you could learn in 10 lives. You can't pretend to pass your racist and Islamophobic beliefs off as fact because you have some basic snap shot from cleaning out apartments in ultra low income areas. 

Look, I am not the grammar police, but your postings are borderline unintelligible. It really makes it hard to determine what you are actually trying to say. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

It is funny. What this all boils down to is fear. The far right is so terrified of the boogieman in the dark, that you get people like Ez ryder who are incapable of rational thought on the subject. Just set in their ways, waving some American Flag like they have the answers. Trump, thankfully and not intentionally, has exposed this segment for what they are: Brainwashed. His rhetoric as stupid and unhelpful as it is, is allowing those conservatives like me to finally point and show the left that we aren't all fucking morons who live in the extreme and fail to see the mean. Ez ryder is exhibit A. Some falsely propped up belief that he knows what the hell he is talking about, when in fact it is just conjecture filled rhetoric based off of breitbart clippings and clueless hatefulness. Very Christian of people to act in this manner... 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It is funny. What this all boils down to is fear. The far right is so terrified of the boogieman in the dark, that you get people like Ez ryder who are incapable of rational thought on the subject. Just set in their ways, waving some American Flag like they have the answers. Trump, thankfully and not intentionally, has exposed this segment for what they are: Brainwashed. His rhetoric as stupid and unhelpful as it is, is allowing those conservatives like me to finally point and show the left that we aren't all fucking morons who live in the extreme and fail to see the mean. Ez ryder is exhibit A. Some falsely propped up belief that he knows what the hell he is talking about, when in fact it is just conjecture filled rhetoric based off of breitbart clippings and clueless hatefulness. Very Christian of people to act in this manner... 

You make a good point.  Not every conservative is a moron and many make good points along with being capable of reasonable thought.  However the voices for those reasonable leaders are silenced by the vocal right wing fringe.  There are many examples of those people on this forum.  

IMO Romney was probably the best candidate the R's have nominated with McCain being reasonable going back to Dole - but they could not win and lacked enthusiastic support from the R base.  Along comes a buffoon like Donald - on the heels of the last R  President who at the time was questionable - and drums up enthusiasm from the R base.  What are we to make of R's?  

The R's have won the popular vote once since the 1988 election......yet we are being governed by the minority.  So it is difficult to look at R's as capable, realistic, and reasonable when the leaders who have been successful (or lucky) are the least desirable from a moderate or D's perspective. 

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So what we see going on in europe is just people's imagination? Some of these cultures don't assimilate well with ours. We need to take that into consideration as well as the examples we see with Europe right now. I don't hate anyone, just think the smart thing to do is stop letting them in until we can be sure we know who they are.

• Like 1

like i Said i lived with one for years i know thé score and am affrade of none of The m. grossed out by many yes .deff not blind To how most see you and me . 

Btw i dont clean shit i am a contractor and have a Contract with a City i am getting out of for maintnace and remodeling in what were décent places in Nice neighborhoods untill thé somoili population started to move To thé burbs . 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

So what we see going on in europe is just people's imagination? Some of these cultures don't assimilate well with ours. We need to take that into consideration as well as the examples we see with Europe right now. I don't hate anyone, just think the smart thing to do is stop letting them in until we can be sure we know who they are.

It is not in people's imagination, but what is occurring in Europe is 100x different than in the US. You have to be able to see that? I am not saying do away with vetting of refugees and immigrants. But when they are here, after being vetted, if we expect them to grab a slice of apple pie and yell git r done, then you would be mistaken. I have no issue with their own culture coming with them. The key is, that cannot infringe on anyone else's culture or rights. There are absolutely cases in MN where they went too far with public funds to bend over backwards to immigrant "wants". I don't want anyone to think I am oblivious of that, but at the end of the day muslim immigrants are treated pretty poorly in this country. A lot of that is due to some backassward fear over them. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

like i Said i lived with one for years i know thé score and am affrade of none of The m. grossed out by many yes .deff not blind To how most see you and me . 

Btw i dont clean shit i am a contractor and have a Contract with a City i am getting out of for maintnace and remodeling in what were décent places in Nice neighborhoods untill thé somoili population started to move To thé burbs . 

What language are you typing in haha?

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You make a good point.  Not every conservative is a moron and many make good points along with being capable of reasonable thought.  However the voices for those reasonable leaders are silenced by the vocal right wing fringe.  There are many examples of those people on this forum.  

IMO Romney was probably the best candidate the R's have nominated with McCain being reasonable going back to Dole - but they could not win and lacked enthusiastic support from the R base.  Along comes a buffoon like Donald - on the heels of the last R  President who at the time was questionable - and drums up enthusiasm from the R base.  What are we to make of R's?  

The R's have won the popular vote once since the 1988 election......yet we are being governed by the minority.  So it is difficult to look at R's as capable, realistic, and reasonable when the leaders who have been successful (or lucky) are the least desirable from a moderate or D's perspective. 

That is a democrat problem just as much as it is a republican problem. Both vocal wings of each parties are not rational thought out humans. If you took the average dem and average repub voter, they would sound pretty similar minus a few issues and leanings. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It is not in people's imagination, but what is occurring in Europe is 100x different than in the US. You have to be able to see that? I am not saying do away with vetting of refugees and immigrants. But when they are here, after being vetted, if we expect them to grab a slice of apple pie and yell git r done, then you would be mistaken. I have no issue with their own culture coming with them. The key is, that cannot infringe on anyone else's culture or rights. There are absolutely cases in MN where they went too far with public funds to bend over backwards to immigrant "wants". I don't want anyone to think I am oblivious of that, but at the end of the day muslim immigrants are treated pretty poorly in this country. A lot of that is due to some backassward fear over them. 

What language are you typing in haha?

busted screen galaxy s7

but again I lived with one and spent time with all his friends and family for yrs . I know the score . I will say this when him and his buddy coached out little league soccer team we did not loose a game for years

Edited by Ez ryder

19 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Now you're just showing off. 

I am amazed that the far right continue to painted all Muslims as terrorist in waiting who want to kill Christians at all cost. They then go on to dehumanize Muslims and cheer for anyone who suggests we bomb the hell out of them all. How do they not see that their mindset is the same as those of radical Muslims?

19 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I think we've done this to ourselves over the years. We'll accept twice as much bullshit from a candidate we support than from a party we oppose.  Case in point is Obama's and Benghazi. He took a ton of shit for the deaths in Bengazi and Bush never got questioned by the right on the deaths in Afghanistan or Iraq.  

But then the left should have been all over Obama about drone strikes.  The left should have been all over Obama about the bank bail out. 

19 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't think you know who I am or what I used to do for a living... I've forgotten more about their culture than you could learn in 10 lives. You can't pretend to pass your racist and Islamophobic beliefs off as fact because you have some basic snap shot from cleaning out apartments in ultra low income areas. 

Look, I am not the grammar police, but your postings are borderline unintelligible. It really makes it hard to determine what you are actually trying to say. 

:lmao: swelled head much 

19 hours ago, Edmo said:

What do you see going on in Europe?  A small percentage of immigrants acting out? Or do you see the Breitbart propaganda machine telling you the police can't travel to certain parts of England?

18 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

So your step-daddy issues give you a clear view on 1 billion people? Except that you are far more likely to die from the actions of an American Christian than a refugee. But the hate machine managed to scare enough Americans into thinking that refugees are coming to kill you. 

Not sure why its the west's responsibility to take them in the first place.  Why aren't more ME countries taking refugee's?  

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They should be. Do we not have any compassion to take some when they fail to step to the plate? 

I'd rather our compassion be helping them where they are. Can that not be compassionate?  Let's face it they are not all women and children leaving.   Why are these young men not wanting to stay and help their country become a better place?

If SA wants our weapons we could force them to take refugee's.   We could negotiate countries that are not accepting them to take them.   The only answer isn't in the US. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'd rather our compassion be helping them where they are. Can that not be compassionate?  Let's face it they are not all women and children leaving.   Why are these young men not wanting to stay and help their country become a better place?

If SA wants our weapons we could force them to take refugee's.   We could negotiate countries that are not accepting them to take them.   The only answer isn't in the US. 

I agree. We should take that route, but at the same time, we can take some as well.