Check your account email address ×

Dam refugees.

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

No...they come here, they assimilate into our culture and abide by our laws without segregating themselves. Or stay wherever they are now and not come here at all. 

Not what I am asking.

In Utopiastan, where they are allowed to segregate and practice their religion, will those type of religious edicts be tolerated?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

There is a quote function that you could use to prove that. 

But that would be too easy.

I asked why you are so against it and would you protest.

That was followed by a bunch of bullshit but no answers.

5 hours ago, Boered said:

Are you obtuse, it is not them that are hassled, it is anyone entering their area and not abiding by sharia. Seriously, do you think it is ok for them to attempt to enforce their religious laws in our country, on our citizens, because that is what they are looking to do in these so called developments. That is by their own admission.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Snake said:

Not what I am asking.

In Utopiastan, where they are allowed to segregate and practice their religion, will those type of religious edicts be tolerated?

Um No :dunno: 

Really snake? That's the answer to my question. Holy shit you people are stupid. He didn't answer my question. He just asked questions. Funny how you dumb fucks argue. If I took boered /zozos answer and attributed it to you, you'd be pissed off. So many times I've been arguing with 5 dimbasses at once only to have them get all pissy that I lumped them all into one group. 

Now having said that, it appears that you are all agreed the these separate villages must be stopped. They are an affront to the USA.  So I suggest you look up Hasidic Jewish New York Neighbourhoods,  Amish communities, Mennonite communities, Hutterite communities and Mormon Communities. 

You stupid cunts won't sleep for weeks.  

Do you know the Hasidic Jews have a special bus route in New York? Women have to ride at the back. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Really snake? That's the answer to my question. Holy shit you people are stupid. He didn't answer my question. He just asked questions. Funny how you dumb fucks argue. If I took boered /zozos answer and attributed it to you, you'd be pissed off. So many times I've been arguing with 5 dimbasses at once only to have them get all pissy that I lumped them all into one group. 

Now having said that, it appears that you are all agreed the these separate villages must be stopped. They are an affront to the USA.  So I suggest you look up Hasidic Jewish New York Neighbourhoods,  Amish communities, Mennonite communities, Hutterite communities and Mormon Communities. 

Do you know the Hasidic Jews have a special bus route in New York? Women have to ride at the back. 

youre a hasidic jew :finger:

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

"The franchisee is required to comply with all applicable laws and is prohibited from discriminating in the provision of the bus service on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, handicap, marital status, or real or perceived sexual orientation. No exception from compliance with these requirements has been granted in this case." Below, you can see the letter the DOT has fired off to Private Transportation about the matter.

Sorry dummy, women do not have to ride in the back. the jews may want them to but they cannot do shit about it. Of course if a jew broad in their cult sits at the front, no doubt a beating will ensue once she is behind closed doors. They are behaving much like the muslims, but not nearly as bad.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

That's a long winded way to not not answer a simple question.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

MoeMoe :groin: Rev 

4 hours ago, Snake said:

That's a long winded way to not not answer a simple question.

You'll have to repeat the question. I was too busy laughing at all the pathetic responses. 

Ask again and I'll answer.

But then you'll need to explain why you fuckers weren't posting about all of the other religious sects who do the same thing.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You'll have to repeat the question. I was too busy laughing at all the pathetic responses. 

Ask again and I'll answer.

But then you'll need to explain why you fuckers weren't posting about all of the other religious sects who do the same thing.

Can I play?

Image result for I'm your huckleberry gif