Check your account email address ×

365 MILLION

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Doug said:

Amazed how many headsò Trump lives in daily.  Sad really for them.

I agree. Being a Trump follower has become a sickness of sorts. Hopefully they can get the help they need before it's too late.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

There is no don’t there is a two-tiered system of justice - those with money and those without.  Those who are connected and those who are not.  It’s not the two-tiered system MAGAt’s complain about.  

Hillary created these laws?  Wow - she’s powerful.  If she’s complicit - she’s wrong.  Doesn’t change the fact she was the far better choice in 2016 :thumbsup:

The Clinton administration created legislation during November 1999 that incentivized creative lending practices otherwise known as liars loans. This later contributed to the great economic collapse of 2008. 

My issue with all of this is that I’m not able to leverage (falsify the value) of my property in the same way that the ultra wealthy can. The issue with that is it places increasingly more wealth in the hands of the ultra wealthy because they can successfully lie about property values to acquire more and more property through loans based on bullshit. In turn they sell the properties for a profit which was gained under false pretenses. Point being, if I had a 1500 sq ft home and claimed it was 3000 sq ft….that would never fly with the bank. But it did for Trump. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I agree. Being a Trump follower has become a sickness of sorts. Hopefully they can get the help they need before it's too late.

Poor Peave. 

9F91A913-B2BC-4EA6-BDE6-2F07FFDA396C.jpeg