Check your account email address ×

Impeachment.

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

The riot at the capital because Trump couldn't handle defeat, was hardly a nothing burger.

Do you remember when the riots happened? Billions in damage and of course the take over of a federal court house in Washington state? Who went to jail over that?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Do you remember when the riots happened? Billions in damage and of course the take over of a federal court house in Washington state? Who went to jail over that?

Was it a sitting president that started those riots?

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Lots of members of Congress were on cameras stirring the pot. Riots oh please.

Im not ok with any of it. You're ok with what Trump did. See the difference?

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Im not ok with any of it. You're ok with what Trump did. See the difference?

First he has not even been tried and let's be honest the prosecutor is on a left wing witch hunt.  The Dems are trying to turn Trump into a criminal it just isn't going well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

First he has not even been tried and let's be honest the prosecutor is on a left wing witch hunt.  The Dems are trying to turn Trump into a criminal it just isn't going well.

So you would be perfectly 0k if Biden did what Trump did Jan 6th? I wouldn't be ok with it.

Edited by Steve753

27 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Was it a sitting president that started those riots?

Can you point me to where Trump incited a riot you fucking moron? Sweet fuck you’re MC level retarded 

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So you would be perfectly 0k if Biden did what Trump did Jan 6th? I wouldn't be ok with it.

Jan. 6 is an overblown after thought. Biden and the Dumbocrats have done far more damage to this country. Like Carlos said, the invasion of illegals alone is a crime among other things, the Biden admin. is a disaster. His inflationary policies have increased the cost of living so high that it even forced you to go to Mexico so you could afford dental work and yet you still suck his cock.  

• Like 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Biden invited 10 million illegals to come to our border and you think Jan 6 is a problem?

Both are a problem. One happened and you dont think anything should be done about it and want him as potus again.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Jan. 6 is an overblown after thought. Biden and the Dumbocrats have done far more damage to this country. Like Carlos said, the invasion of illegals alone is a crime among other things, the Biden admin. is a disaster. His inflationary policies have increased the cost of living so high that it even forced you to go to Mexico so you could afford dental work and yet you still suck his cock.  

I wasn't forced to do anything. Do you pay more for the same car if its offered cheaper at another dealer? 

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You never worried about it until trump.  

Worried about what?

Both are a problem. One happened and you dont think anything should be done about it and want him as potus again.

Stop being stupid, Jan. 6 is not even remotely close to the illegal invasion problem.

Just now, snoughnut said:

Stop being stupid, Jan. 6 is not even remotely close to the illegal invasion problem.

Its huge problem, especially if it continues to happen.

Something tells me your vagina would be gushing with sand if the democrats did what Trump did Jan 6th.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Something tells me your vagina would be gushing with sand if the democrats did what Trump did Jan 6th.

What did Trump do dumbfuck? Be specific…..

I wasn't forced to do anything. Do you pay more for the same car if its offered cheaper at another dealer? 

Good lord you're dumb. I check my Mexican car dealer all the time to keep my American car dealer honest. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No, it's not a huge problem, you only believe that because you're stupid.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

holy fuck... the Trump lap dogs 9_9

78d7607a9494217f2f1f2c19bf535ad1_w200.gi

Some don't deserve a response.

36 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yes because he didn't provoke anything. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes because he didn't provoke anything. 

That’s just a minor issue with the situation. The manufactured fully contrived jan 6th INSURRECTION is what you should be focused on. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s just a minor issue with the situation. The manufactured fully contrived jan 6th INSURRECTION is what you should be focused on. 

rAY ePPs... :crazy:

:roflcrying:

• Haha 1