Check your account email address ×

the rematch no one wants

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Too bad ....Will be a blowout....:lmao:

1707847095922.jpg

have the Republicans gotten better at cheating and stealing elections than the Democrats since 2020 ? 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

have the Republicans gotten better at cheating and stealing elections than the Democrats since 2020 ? 

2/3rds of democrats don't want Biden to run.

Over 2/3rds of Republicans want Trump to run.

Now this in no way relates to vote totals but its very telling. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

2/3rds of democrats don't want Biden to run.

Over 2/3rds of Republicans want Trump to run.

Now this in no way relates to vote totals but its very telling. 

source on those numbers? 

odd, of the Republicans I know, work or interact with there is nominal support for the Trumpster Fire... of those who are, very 'passionate' like teenage girls fawning over a pop star.  kinda weird... like Viper weird

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

source on those numbers? 

odd, of the Republicans I know, work or interact with there is nominal support for the Trumpster Fire... of those who are, very 'passionate' like teenage girls fawning over a pop star.  kinda weird... like Viper weird

Come on dude its well known most dems don't want Biden to run.  Still think its funny? :lmao:

https://apnews.com/article/ap-norc-poll-biden-2024-presidential-prospects-c843c5af6775b4c8a0cff8e2b1db03f6

https://www.quora.com/The-most-recent-AP-poll-says-69-of-Democrats-dont-want-Biden-to-run-for-reelection-because-he-cannot-be-effective-That-is-a-kind-way-of-saying-he-is-senile-Why-are-31-in-denial-and-claim-that-anyone-who-disagrees

https://www.axios.com/2023/09/07/poll-biden-2024-second-term-democrat-voters-cnn

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-national-lead-grows-opinion-poll-republican-primary/

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

source on those numbers? 

No real Republicans would interact with a weirdo like you.:lmao:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I wasn't talking about Biden... 2/3rds of Republicans.  Let's see the digits.

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No real Republicans would interact with a weirdo like you.:lmao:

you are?  :)

idk if you're a 'real Republican' or just a magatard though

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I wasn't talking about Biden... 2/3rds of Republicans.  Let's see the digits.

you are?  :)

idk if you're a 'real Republican' or just a magatard though

Its the last link dude.

Here's another.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-election-2024-indictments-ddfd50492dc576c0c2ca2d1afe0e4639

Nearly two-thirds of Republicans — 63% — now say they want the former president to run again, according to new polling from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its the last link dude.

LMFAO... likely GOP primary voters? 

that's like 8% of the population if it's even that many.

anyway, getting back to the point... in the last poll conducted 70% of Americans don't want a Biden/Trump rematch... but that's precisely what the brain deads in this country and in the two major parties are going to give them.

think about how fucking dumb that is... even FS poling shows remarkably similar results.  

but Trump .... :roflcrying:

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

LMFAO... likely GOP primary voters? 

that's like 8% of the population if it's even that many.

anyway, getting back to the point... in the last poll conducted 70% of Americans don't want a Biden/Trump rematch... but that's precisely what the brain deads in this country and in the two major parties are going to give them.

think about how fucking dumb that is... even FS poling shows remarkably similar results.  

but Trump .... :roflcrying:

You can't be serious?  So now you are comparing polls when they ask individual party members about whether a certain candidate should run to a generic poll of anyone if they should run against one another (Trump/Biden matchup)?   Asking about a rematch could mean they don't want one or the other or both.   

I'm sure the numbers would vary slightly but the fact is way more GOP members want Trump to run than registered Democraps want Biden to run.   Again this isn't anything more than that.   It doesn't mean that someone who doesn't want a particular candidate to run won't still vote for them.

Edited by Highmark

What is the deal with the constant posts saying no one wants trump etc?  Parroting the dem talking points make you just sound like a broken record just trying to spew crap that isnt even believeable.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What is the deal with the constant posts saying no one wants trump etc?  Parroting the dem talking points make you just sound like a broken record just trying to spew crap that isnt even believeable.

real shame you never conquered that learning disability

now run outside and wave your Trump flag back and forth...

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Nobody wants brain dead Biden, but they can't come to realize that, so then comes the deflection to both.

Trumps record is solid, Biden is a total failure and the laughing stock of the world.

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ok, you are right.  It should be no one with a brain wants Trump.

Did you take part in the survey where it asked those with masters and PhD's if they thought Biden was competent and like 65% though he was.  They asked the same question to those with just high school and got the opposite result.

Some brain.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This place is ate up with TDS….and groomers.  We knew TDS was contagious but, pedophilia?  Well, I guess if your party demands!

HEY!!!!! 

gran-torino-gran.gif

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Control yourself!!!!

ok you got me, that finger wasn't loaded

get-off-my-lawn-old-lady.gif

HahHAH, run fucker!  

:upset:

:roflcrying:

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

.  I would hate to have to work with these drama queens.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the break room of the Hormel Chili plant during your lunch time.

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the break room of the Hormel Chili plant during your lunch time.

I’m I have to eat channel chili…..I don’t.

If I’m forced to eat canned chili….I still don’t.