Check your account email address ×

Inflation Reduction Act…..

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Many here root for/against people getting to keep more of their own tax dollars…. Lots and lots of republicans don’t like some keeping more of their own tax dollars and would rather the IRS keep more of peoples money.

They are desperate for people to buy EV's so they pay people to buy them  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

They are desperate for people to buy EV's so they pay people to buy them  

How are “they” “paying” people to buy them?  I think ultimately you mean people get to keep more of their own if they buy certain ones.

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Derp.  

$7500 off covered by the government is paying.  

Let me guess….  You are “against” IRS collecting $560 billion from wealthy tax cheats and having IRS a bunch agents to make sure people pay their taxes.

Edited by BOHICA

Nice random jump.  No.  People should pay what the law says the should pay.  And we should stop making stupid laws to subsidize purchases of technologies that won't support themselves....like ev's

Please someone give one example of these wealthy tax cheats.  Just one. 

Turning 12.6 billion for 500 million collected is exactly why it would be easier just to make the tax codes simpler.  But the government knows it has just another reason to spend money.

Edited by racer254

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, racer254 said:

Please someone give one example of these wealthy tax cheats.  Just one. 

Turning 12.6 billion for 500 million collected is exactly why it would be easier just to make the tax codes simpler.  But the government knows it has just another reason to spend money.

https://www.jet-bed.com/are-private-jets-tax-deductible/#:~:text=Under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act%2C private jet owners,complexities of 100 percent expensing.

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How is this cheating?  

Why do you feel sorry for the cheats who get caught? :snack:

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Sorry you got caught, but I don't feel sorry for you.

Say what….news to me :lol:  Why do you feel sorry for tax cheats Jason? 

Just now, racer254 said:

Just pay your taxes.  Dems like u always need to cheat.  Why?

I pay my taxes….unlike your child support :snack:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

How is this cheating?  

Deducting a lavish lifestyle for private jet flights.  Average Joe non business owner can’t deduct commercial carrier flights

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Deducting a lavish lifestyle for private jet flights.  Average Joe non business owner can’t deduct commercial carrier flights

I agree, but thats not cheating.  

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I agree, but thats not cheating.  

Depends on honesty of how much is claimed as business and pleasure as only the business part is deductible.  Combining pleasure and not claiming that is a cheat which is the type of stuff that hopefully the IRS is finding and catching.  Trump pays almost nothing in taxes based on his return.

FYI I’m all for Trump paying zero but I think everybody should have the same abilities in the tax code as business do

• Gold Member

Taxation is theft . This Country doesn't even protect its own borders anymore but sends our money overseas for other Countries borders :suicide:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I mean like you….:snack:

Just pay your taxes dude.  It is that easy.  Why do you live in a mcmansion, work for a conservative company and pay less taxes then you should.....?  LOL

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Just pay your taxes dude.  It is that easy.  Why do you live in a mcmansion, work for a conservative company and pay less taxes then you should.....?  LOL

Dude you drive almost 45 minutes to the bluest town in the state to make a living.  The causes your company owners support is far from ‘conservative’.  And you’ve spent almost 10 years in court fretting over child support.  Your self awareness is non existent :lol:  

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Dude you drive almost 45 minutes to the bluest town in the state to make a living.  The causes your company owners support is far from ‘conservative’.  And you’ve spent almost 10 years in court fretting over child support.  Your self awareness is non existent :lol:  

isn't commenting on someones supposed child support bringing real life into it against the rules or did they get changed again, asking for the forum:dunno:

• Like 1