Check your account email address ×

Zelensky vs Zalughny

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think Zelensky is about as popular as Trudeau, Ukraine hates him regardless of what msm is saying.

Yeah there’s rumblings and talk about how the Nazis will take out zelensky if Zalughny decided to make a move 

when zelensky was trying to fire Zalughny he made sure to let him know what was up

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

Yeah there’s rumblings and talk about how the Nazis will take out zelensky if Zalughny decided to make a move 

when zelensky was trying to fire Zalughny he made sure to let him know what was up

I think I read something like 4 top generals would take out zelensky with pleasure if that were the case.

Guys a puppet leader, zero respect.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The only win in Ukraine is stopping the loss of life thru negotiations.   I doubt you can find many non-corrupt politicians in that country.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The only win in Ukraine is stopping the loss of life thru negotiations.   I doubt you can find many non-corrupt politicians in that country.  

What the $200 million earmarked in the last aid package didnt fix that problem?  Who would have thunk.

21 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think Zelensky is about as popular as Trudeau, Ukraine hates him regardless of what msm is saying.

well, they're both fag actors. and while not a huge russkie lover, would like to see vlad turn the ukraine into glass so the stream of my fucking tax dollars stop going to that cunt grifter