Check your account email address ×

2024 600 class shootout

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The amount of people that can not only afford a new sled, but the expenses of a weekend trip north is getting smaller and smaller. It's great that you have a plush lifestyle and tons of expendable income. Your said group is dwindling fast and ain't coming back. Places like SE and east central Wisconsin has seen less than three weeks of open trails over the last three years. That means a trip north is the only way to ride. That's just not reasonable.  

I disagree.   They are just spending their money on other recreational products like UTV's, campers, boats and what not.

Our club has increased in size in the past 4-5 years.   Lots of new sledders....some that buy new and some that buy used.  

No doubt southern wi has had some shit years.   I ride it often when its good. 

New sled sales have remained fairly level since 2015. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I disagree.   They are just spending their money on other recreational products like UTV's, campers, boats and what not.

Our club has increased in size in the past 4-5 years.   Lots of new sledders....some that buy new and some that buy used.  

No doubt southern wi has had some shit years.   I ride it often when its good. 

New sled sales have remained fairly level since 2015. 

Well then, Joe Biden’s economy must be growing like gangbusters. 

17 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The bigger question is….which is the next mfg to stop build sleds? Because of climate change, sled owners are dropping like flies. Who in their right mind would plunk down that kind of cash? 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The amount of people that can not only afford a new sled, but the expenses of a weekend trip north is getting smaller and smaller. It's great that you have a plush lifestyle and tons of expendable income. Your said group is dwindling fast and ain't coming back. Places like SE and east central Wisconsin has seen less than three weeks of open trails over the last three years. That means a trip north is the only way to ride. That's just not reasonable.  

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Go fuck yourself somewhere else ya’ cynical dickbag.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Parts of it and some people it is working for.   I've said that the whole time. :bc:

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Fuck off :lol: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go fuck yourself somewhere else ya’ cynical dickbag.

Its a shared sentiment

2 hours ago, Rod said:

More and more people here are just starting to enjoy having a more unique vintage sled for the few times they ride now 

We are finally to the point where a 10 year old Polaris does 95% of what a brand new one does and there is zero reason to upgrade. I’ll just keep fixing my 2015 and riding it until someone changes the game again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

We are finally to the point where a 10 year old Polaris does 95% of what a brand new one does and there is zero reason to upgrade. I’ll just keep fixing my 2015 and riding it until someone changes the game again. 

Exactly - I have three perfectly good very well maintained sleds 2016 and up.  Almost Zero chance I’m buying anything including parts this year… 

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

Exactly - I have three perfectly good very well maintained sleds 2016 and up.  Almost Zero chance I’m buying anything including parts this year… 

It was hard to do that when the next best thing was actually a legitimate game changer every 3-4 years. Now that’s not the case. I actually prefer the axys to the matryx and my next sled will be a 2020 Switchback xcr 850

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

It was hard to do that when the next best thing was actually a legitimate game changer every 3-4 years. Now that’s not the case. I actually prefer the axys to the matryx and my next sled will be a 2020 Switchback xcr 850

Or a 2021

3533B531-FA1B-4220-9215-B5ECF870B3E4.jpeg

• Like 1