Check your account email address ×

The left and legacy media are losing their minds over tucker potentially intervening Putin

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It's true. Why does believing that boys can be girls go right along with being a covidian and a warmer hysterian?

It's almost like there's not a one of them at the independent thinker or thanks for themselves

It's mass formation psychosis, they don't have the critical thinking skills to even question the narrative.

Education level even enhances the brainwashing since the sheep are taught to believe the group think and everything they hear on TV.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are talking to a guy who thinks the VAX causes AIDS and that the whole Covid release was intentional and planned worldwide by a team of people who were all in agreement.  That shit is fucking wacko nuts...

Case in point.    Exhibit A ^^^^^^^^:lol:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why be a part of NATO?  Couple easy things come to mind outside being scared of Russia.

$1.26 trillion in Nato military spending of which the US is almost $800 billion.  Countries rarely meet the spending requirements....for good reason they don't have to because we do.

Odd it took them 70 years to figure out the economics of it, ironically right after Russia invaded Ukraine for a second time.

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

MAD....mutually assured destruction.   Many smaller NATO countries don't have nukes and don't want them.   If nuclear war breaks out Russia would focus its nukes on us or other nuclear powers.

We have a nuclear sharing agreement with many European countries and have nukes strategically placed all over.

You don’t like NATO and its costs. I get it. We can agree to disagree.

:bc:

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go read the thread This is as crazy as fuck

Watch the first video.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

*crickets*

...followed of course, by an off topic twitter link and a personal attack.

Oh surprise, can’t explain it.

24 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Poor Hakvanden

What is the meaning one "tight" slap? | Page 2 | HardwareZone Forums

Why poor?

:pc:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's mass formation psychosis, they don't have the critical thinking skills to even question the narrative.

Education level even enhances the brainwashing since the sheep are taught to believe the group think and everything they hear on TV.

Critical thinking, the irony. :lol:

more education = dumber!

dumb jim carrey GIF

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh surprise, can’t explain it.

Why poor?

:pc:

Critical thinking, the irony. :lol:

more education = dumber!

dumb jim carrey GIF

Case in point.    Exhibit B ^^^^^^^^:lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Odd it took them 70 years to figure out the economics of it, ironically right after Russia invaded Ukraine for a second time.

We have a nuclear sharing agreement with many European countries and have nukes strategically placed all over.

You don’t like NATO and its costs. I get it. We can agree to disagree.

:bc:

We've been giving Europe sweetheart deals since WW2.  Trump figured it out and called them out on it.  He was the first to have the guts to do it and do it right on TV instead of backroom channels that obviously haven't worked.

Bold:  And there it is.....I'm sure Russia just loves that....as would we if they were all over Canada and Mexico.  Hell the closest the world ever come to nuclear Armageddon is when they put them in Cuba. 

I don't like we are $33 trillion in debt and borrowing money when the countries we are borrowing it for could easily be doing the same.  I don't like there was a diplomatic solution which NATO would not go for and now untold how many are dead and the cost to rebuild Ukraine will be hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars that we will be expected to pick up a significant portion of the tab.   Its beyond fucking stupid. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Case in point.    Exhibit B ^^^^^^^^:lol:

“Biden’s 100x worse than Putin”

Why’s that?

”I can’t explain it, go to this link while I deflect “

:smack:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, akvanden said:

“Biden’s 100x worse than Putin”

Why’s that?

”I can’t explain it, go to this link while I deflect “

:smack:

As predicted

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

*crickets*

...followed of course, by an off topic twitter link and a personal attack.

Dumb fucker can't think at all for himself.  He's out scouring twitter for links to try and move the goalposts.

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Case in point.    Exhibit A ^^^^^^^^:lol:

Exhibit A indeed.  You claim things are organized, but can't figure out by who because your flock won't tell you.  That is sheer stupidity.  If you knew better you'd share here and deflate us all, but can't so you won't.  Pathetic

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Exhibit A indeed.  You claim things are organized, but can't figure out by who because your flock won't tell you.  That is sheer stupidity.  If you knew better you'd share here and deflate us all, but can't so you won't.  Pathetic

It's all part of the plan.

I can't explain common sense at this point.  Either you get it or you don't.  If you don't, you are living in a false reality, ie The Matrix.  You have no hope to understand the truth.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I can't explain common sense at this point.  Either you get it or you don't.  If you don't, you are living in a false reality, ie The Matrix.  You have no hope to understand the truth.

It is completely coordinated, but no one is coordinating it.  God you make sense.

You can't explain it, because your whole idea behind it is completely fucked and based on some odd religion instead of reality.

• Like 2

I’m not sure if anyone is losing their minds. There are a lot of journalists who are taking Tucker to task on his statements that no one would interview Putin for political reasons. That of course is another Tucker lie. Interviewing Putin was a sought after prize by journalists everywhere. Putin agreed to be interviewed by Tucker because Tucker is Putin friendly. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The sooner you're put into a mental institution, the better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What kills me Fagden is you're currently living under fascism with Biden and you don't even know it.  Biden is 100x worse than putin.

Totally brainwashed beyond all means.

Complete clown, holy shit. :lol:

clown[1].gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Putin’s opponents get poisoned. Biden’s opponents get to run their mouth endlessly and have their day in court. 

Dumbfuck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Putin’s opponents get poisoned. Biden’s opponents get to run their mouth endlessly and have their day in court. 

Dumbfuck. 

Bullshit, you're just too stupid to see it cause you're stuck in the matrix.

You have a banana republic.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bullshit, you're just too stupid to see it cause you're stuck in the matrix.

You have a banana republic.

So Putin’s opponents don’t get poisoned or Biden’s do? 

Fill us in. :news: