Check your account email address ×

He's not one of you

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Bhen = Fhag

If I had sons I would make them read your posts and explain to them that you are what a real life faggot sounds like. I’d tell them to never ever think like you and if they started to that they should immediately kill themselves because this world doesn’t need one more single faggot ass crying fucking Karen. Faggot 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If I had sons I would make them read your posts and explain to them that you are what a real life faggot sounds like. I’d tell them to never ever think like you and if they started to that they should immediately kill themselves because this world doesn’t need one more single faggot ass crying fucking Karen. Faggot 

have you seen a doctor yet about this bowel obstruction?  

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

have you seen a doctor yet about this bowel obstruction?  

You just can’t keep your mind of pure faggot related faggotry. You’re a closeted faggot ass democrat. You’re snowrider. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The make America Rape Again crowd shuffled in…….

You forgot to say "I see" in the beginning of your sentence pops

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Damn!  :lol:

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You just can’t keep your mind of pure faggot related faggotry. You’re a closeted faggot ass democrat. You’re snowrider. 

Poor Karen  :lmao:

DCEU Batman gets hit with this 20 times. How is he? - Gen. Discussion -  Comic Vine

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

at some point we're bound to cross paths... ;)

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

:roflcrying:

I don’t know you or have even seen a pic but I’ve never known a tough liberal democrat. Ever. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Shifty said:

I don’t know you or have even seen a pic but I’ve never known a tough liberal democrat. Ever. 

and there lies the hilarious irony... 

Ben is all mouth... and fingers 

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and there lies the hilarious irony... 

Ben is all mouth... and fingers 

Yeah but he’s got like a 100” reach ffs. And He could peck you to death with his enormous beak. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Yeah but he’s got like a 100” reach ffs. And He could peck you to death with his enormous beak. 

tenor.gif

gross... he should kill himself ffs