Check your account email address ×

White House halts enormous natural gas projects in victory for environmentalists

• Platinum Contributing Member

Manchin promises to investigate Biden natural gas export freeze

Senate Energy Committee Chair Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), one of the Biden administration’s most vocal intraparty critics on energy issues, vowed an investigation into the newly announced pause on liquefied natural gas (LNG) export approvals.

In a statement Friday morning, Manchin implied the decision to implement the pause was based on political considerations rather than “indisputable facts,” citing LNG production’s economic benefits and the role of American exports in isolating the Russian energy sector after Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

So what’s the goal here? He blew up the nordstream so they could handcuff Germany to US LNG, and now they’re making less so the price will go even higher?

i bet Germany is so happy 

Enbridge up here is asking for the ability to charge for a natural gas hookup at time of install.

Average would be around $4400 I heard.

It usually is built into the system over a 40 year period of supply.

I see their reasoning. Same reason np one is building refineries.

Better get my upfront costs day one,  if government is actively trying to destroy my business model.

1 hour ago, Rod said:

So what’s the goal here? He blew up the nordstream so they could handcuff Germany to US LNG, and now they’re making less so the price will go even higher?

i bet Germany is so happy 

Nothing is making sense anymore. Up is down, down is up, peckers on girls, etc 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

Enbridge up here is asking for the ability to charge for a natural gas hookup at time of install.

Average would be around $4400 I heard.

It usually is built into the system over a 40 year period of supply.

I see their reasoning. Same reason np one is building refineries.

Better get my upfront costs day one,  if government is actively trying to destroy my business model.

Yeah a lot of reason it’s hard to build any industry here too. Governments are too volitile. You might have a business friendly one day, but the next day you can have a new government that’s more than happy to try to rape your business 

this administration will stop at nothing to shove it up American's ass and run America into the ground, November can't come fast enough to vote these useless pieces of shit out of office:guzzle:

• Like 2