Check your account email address ×

Biden/Abbot showdown.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Typically Republicans don't tell humongous, unrealistic lies to their voters such as student loan forgiveness, Biden garnered alot of votes with that juicy lie.  Democrats have become disgusting filth.

Both sides spew whatever their voters want to hear. Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall. I watched a clip last week where Trump told NH voters that their utilities would be cut in half within a year of him taking office.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Typically Republicans don't tell humongous, unrealistic lies to their voters such as student loan forgiveness, Biden garnered alot of votes with that juicy lie.  Democrats have become disgusting filth.

WMD 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

As much as I want to agree with you (and I do on the last statement, 100%) ... they're all pieces of shit that lie through their teeth to maintain their power.  If the roles were reversed and Biden's name was in place of Trump with all the drama surrounding Trump, TDS'ers and MAGA would be flip flopped.  I just hate the Democratic party more because they have more control with a larger piece of the MSM, and spewing their propaganda.  And the likes of Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, and a few others absolutely make my skin crawl.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

As much as I want to agree with you (and I do on the last statement, 100%) ... they're all pieces of shit that lie through their teeth to maintain their power.  If the roles were reversed and Biden's name was in place of Trump with all the drama surrounding Trump, TDS'ers and MAGA would be flip flopped.  I just hate the Democratic party more because they have more control with a larger piece of the MSM, and spewing their propaganda.  And the likes of Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, and a few others absolutely make my skin crawl.

The entire US government makes my skin crawl ,doesn't matter the party affiliation. Totally corrupted pieces of shit that made careers out of it. It is now too powerful for the people to control. They do what they want,when they want, for themselves.

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

WMD 

Yeah, except both sides were pushing that narrative until the next election when they could use it as a wedge issue against bush

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

Just now, HSR said:

The entire US government makes my shin crawl ,doesn't matter the party affiliation. Totally corrupted pieces of shit that made careers out of it. It is now too powerful for the people to control. They do what they want,when they want, for themselves.

Careful, we're agreeing on something for a change!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what are you feelings on this Joel…any opinion on states rights or the overreach of the federal government?

Texas has every right to be pissed because they're dealing with this more than any other state and have been for a long time so I get that. Can't say I blame them for trying to take matters into their own hands but the Constitution says the Feds are in charge of immigration. If the Texas policies are causing people to drown in the river then that's pretty fucked up. Texas just lost in SCOTUS so they're unlikely to win going forward.

What exactly are you calling the overreach? The cutting of the razor-wire? 

The border has been a mess for years and every discussion/policy around it has been reduced to theatrics. 

4 hours ago, hayward said:

Shhhhhh!  He can’t answer that honestly.  It will ruin his “Schtick”.

What is that based on, specifically?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well first of all I was asking Joel but of course he won’t answer and I’m not cherry picking anything. The federal government is derelict in their duty on the southern border so Texas is taking steps to defend themselves and all of us as well.

Why wouldn't I? What is that based on, specifically?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

This is satire, right? :lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Like building a wall and making Mexico pay for it, or more like draining the swamp?

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Both sides spew whatever their voters want to hear. Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall. I watched a clip last week where Trump told NH voters that their utilities would be cut in half within a year of him taking office.

Those are trivial, nothing brings voters out more than the promise of free money and Biden did just that with his big fat SLF lie.

Actually alot of Trump's policies were fantastic just ask any business owner. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

The entire US government makes my skin crawl ,doesn't matter the party affiliation. Totally corrupted pieces of shit that made careers out of it. It is now too powerful for the people to control. They do what they want,when they want, for themselves.

You're a fucking Canadian, shouldn't you be fluffing Trudeau's bean bag instead of whining about American politics?

Just now, snoughnut said:

Those are trivial, nothing brings voters out more than the promise of free money and Biden did just that with his big fat SLF lie.

Which is what Trump just did in NH. There's no way he will reduce utilities by 50 percent within a year of taking office.  You just give that a pass because you like his polices better. 

Like it or not, both sides are scum. Some politicians are just bigger pieces of shit than others.

You're a fucking Canadian, shouldn't you be fluffing Trudeau's bean bag instead of whining about American politics?

Trudeau is a bigger piece of shit than Biden or trump he just has less world power 

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Which is what Trump just did in NH. There's no way he will reduce utilities by 50 percent within a year of taking office.  You just give that a pass because you like his polices better. 

Like it or not, both sides are scum. Some politicians are just bigger pieces of shit than others.

Have you listened to Trump‘s speech about his 10 point plan to restore faith and trust in government?  I don’t think he will get all of it done by any means but If it even gets partially done, it’s certainly more than what Biden is proposing. Biden seems to act like everything is just peachy with the public and the federal government. 

14 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Actually alot of Trump's policies were fantastic just ask any business owner. 

Promising a free wall to voters and promising that putting tariffs on China will make us all richer is promising people "free money" and it sure as fuck isn't "trivial" despite the spin you want to put on it. 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Promising a single state like NH a 50% utility rate cut is a far cry than claiming you'll provide SLF to an entire country. You do realize the govt. holds around 1.6 trillion in student loan debt? Look out, NH residents will be flocking to the polls over that whirlwind statement. :lmao:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, except both sides were pushing that narrative until the next election when they could use it as a wedge issue against bush

This lie sits firmly at the feet of Bush and the GOP. The intelligence was internationally doctored and presented to congress. Both the senate and house as well as the American people were fed these lies. So what you suggest is racer level stupidity and political hackery. 

• Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

Promising a free wall to voters and promising that putting tariffs on China will make us all richer is promising people "free money" regardless of the spin you want to put on it.

Sorry there Napoleon but the promise of a free wall doesn't influence voters like the promise of student loan forgiveness. 

Sorry there Napoleon but the promise of a free wall doesn't influence voters like the promise of student loan forgiveness. 

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Promising a single state like NH a 50% utility rate cut is a far cry than claiming you'll provide SLF to an entire country. You do realize the govt. holds around 1.6 trillion in student loan debt? Look out, NH residents will be flocking to the polls over that whirlwind statement. :lmao:

What is he promising other states? No matter how much you try to deflect, a false promise is a false promise, no matter the scale or dollar figure.

Just now, SSFB said:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

You can laugh all you want but you and I and everybody knows that Biden's big SLF lie brought out the youth vote big time and you damn well know their parents were sucked in also. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Having a nuclear superpower run by geriatric fools for a neighbour makes me nervous. Especially one that is hated by most of the world.