Check your account email address ×

House Democrats boo Bernie Sanders in contentious meeting

31 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Still he's not a crooked liar and if because he's in the race and that would make Hillary lose I'm in. Fawk the money at this point.

No he's definitely a liar. Just not too sure on the crooked part yet

4 hours ago, Anler said:

There is clear evidence that Bernie won several states that were declared for Hillary. However, this is just a primary race and really doesnt fall under election laws, either party can nominate whomever they want. That being said... Its clear that most voters would prefer Bernie over Hillary. And I seriously dont think most Bernie voters are going to vote for Hillary. Hillary and Bernie are 2 totally different politicians and you cant just support one and both at the same time. I think he should run as an independent. With Trump, Johnson, Hillary and Bernie in the GE that would be a fair fight. And Hillary would not win...

Trump would win

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Bernie is a clown, every policy he wants to implement is either not possible, will never get through congress of so costly it would bankrupt the country :flush: 

Not if he gets the cuts he wants. Pay attention you bilge drinking, buck tooth, cow dung, short penis.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Trump would win

Maybe, maybe not. A lot of conservatives dont like Trump. They could vote for Johnson. Bernie has a big enough following to beat Hillary and possibly Trump. either way, it would be a better election and a better chance of getting a president who isnt a thieving liar or a narcissist.

• Like 1