Check your account email address ×

Democrats stage sit-in on House floor over gun control

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Why bother conversing with racer? He knows zero history or fact

:goodpost: I limit my interactions with the low IQ and uninformed dumb shit 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

It's called 174,000 per year.  Maybe at 76 he should step down and let someone with new ideas step in.  That 174k is too nice for him to do that.

:nuts: 174k/year is chicken feed most would not consider a gravy train.  Of course for you - who makes 40k/year it seems like a lot of money.  Another example of your absolute stupidity. :taunt:

Just now, racer254 said:

Care to give a reason as to why the democrats voted against the 2 republican gun bills?

Why did the repugs vote against theirs?  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why did the repugs vote against theirs?  

Oh look, I gave you a chance to show everyone how "informed" you are and all you can do is repeat the question.  Good debate son.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I don't get paid with taxpayer money from taxpayer funded projects like you do.

I work for a privately owned company where the still actively involved founders achieved the American Dream. :bc: And they believe in their employees achieving it also... :bc: 

There is virtually no one on here who's job/income doesn't have the fingers of government money intertwined somewhere along the line.  What do you do Doe Dumber? 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I work for a privately owned company where the still actively involved founders achieved the American Dream. :bc: And they believe in their employees achieving it also... :bc: 

There is virtually no one on here who's job/income doesn't have the fingers of government money intertwined somewhere along the line.  What do you do Doe Dumber? 

I don't know what is more sad, the fact that statement has some truth to it or people like you believe its a good thing.   Oh no corporations run my life.  :lmao:but govt doesn't.   Carry on little lamb.  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't know what is more sad, the fact that statement has some truth to it or people like you believe its a good thing.   Carry on little lamb.  

It's the truth and so when you clowns continually criticize govt - take a closer look and STFU.  Sure there is disfunction in govt but it's to be expected with 300 million plus people and polarized views.  But govt is not all bad as it butters the bread of many on here. 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

It's the truth and so when you clowns continually criticize govt - take a closer look and STFU.  Sure there is disfunction in govt but it's to be expected with 300 million plus people and polarized views.  But govt is not all bad as it butters the bread of many in here. 

So as long as your bread gets buttered, then waste is just fine by you?

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Just now, racer254 said:

So as long as your bread gets buttered, then waste is just fine by you?

:fool:. What do you do?  

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:fool:. What do you do?  

I do a job related to my degree.  Can you say the same?

Now, why didn't the democrats vote for those 2 republican bills?

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I do a job related to my degree.  Can you say the same?

Now, why didn't the democrats vote for those 2 republican bills?

What field?  What degree? :lol: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It's the truth and so when you clowns continually criticize govt - take a closer look and STFU.  Sure there is disfunction in govt but it's to be expected with 300 million plus people and polarized views.  But govt is not all bad as it butters the bread of many on here. 

Disfunction?  If you mean problems yes we have close to $20 trillion of them.  Lets not forget the $127 Trillion in unfunded liabilities.

Govt is NOT suppose to have its hand in everything.   

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2014/01/17/you-think-the-deficit-is-bad-federal-unfunded-liabilities-exceed-127-trillion/

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What field?  What degree? :lol: 

I have stated it just like you have stated why you like hillary.

Sorry, can't give you any more information until you start answering some of my questions.

Edited by racer254

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I have stated it just like you have stated why you like hillary.

Sorry, can't give you any more information until you start answering some of my questions.

:owned: 

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Just cause your bread gets buttered doesn't mean it's right. The economy has prospered with much lower levels of government spending and now we're so reliant on it that any ebbing of the flow has serious repercussions. About half my customers are farms and they rely on some government monies, but they are reliant now because of past government policies that have gotten our ag markets to this point... now we have to ride it out cause there isn't any choice.

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It's a company just like General Dynamics. There are very, very few stadiums or sports fields built without mostly taxpayer funding so you are basically reliant completely on the government at different levels... :snack:

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

Just cause your bread gets buttered doesn't mean it's right. The economy has prospered with much lower levels of government spending and now we're so reliant on it that any ebbing of the flow has serious repercussions. About half my customers are farms and they rely on some government monies, but they are reliant now because of past government policies that have gotten our ag markets to this point... now we have to ride it out cause there isn't any choice.

It's a company just like General Dynamics. There are very, very few stadiums or sports fields built without mostly taxpayer funding so you are basically reliant completely on the government at different levels... :snack:

You should stick to what you know :bc: Fewer and fewer projects are reliant on governemnt money and even fewer are entirely reliant on it.  We are no where near a GD or Oshkosh Corp etc.. There are a lot of donor driven projects, private projects, private schools, private organizations, etc that do not rely on government money.  A noticeable shift started about 15-18 years ago and has been moving in that direction ever since.  Sure there are Publically funded projects - and there should be when the public supports them and they are for the public good.  

And your farm example :lol: Those fuckers whine about government when prices are up and have their hand out when prices are down.  They have lobbied tirelessly to keep the antiquated 1930's farm program alive. 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You should stick to what you know :bc: Fewer and fewer projects are reliant on governemnt money and even fewer are entirely reliant on it.  We are no where near a GD or Oshkosh Corp etc.. There are a lot of donor driven projects, private projects, private schools, private organizations, etc that do not rely on government money.  A noticeable shift started about 15-18 years ago and has been moving in that direction ever since.  Sure there are Publically funded projects - and there should be when the public supports them and they are for the public good.  

And your farm example :lol: Those fuckers whine about government when prices are up and have their hand out when prices are down.  They have lobbied tirelessly to keep the antiquated 1930's farm program alive. 

:lies:

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

because gun control is and should be a non starter for anyone with a brain .....period

:lmao:Bernie supports a "assault" weapons ban and magazine restrictions.