Check your account email address ×

Unconstitutional. He was warned it was. Rope the Dope.

3 hours ago, Rod said:

Even Rogan rails on Trudeau hard for being an absolute fascist pig 

the world literally hates that prick

ROGAN :lol:  holy fuck next thing your going to tell me Trucker Carlson rants on Trudeau :lol:  

ROGAN has lost all respect, he goes for the hit pods and makes millions from his lies and hate.

His take on COVID is simlar to yours, something tells me that you are led around like a 3 year old never a thought of your own

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ROGAN :lol:  holy fuck next thing your going to tell me Trucker Carlson rants on Trudeau :lol:  

ROGAN has lost all respect, he goes for the hit pods and makes millions from his lies and hate.

His take on COVID is simlar to yours, something tells me that you are led around like a 3 year old never a thought of your own

Tell me where I was wrong on Covid 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Show me where rogan lied? I'll wait

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

You can tell who religiously watches cbc lol 

point is that globally Trudeau is absolutely despised 

he’s a narcissist wanna be dictator that is basically a petulant child that literally everyone hates around the world. His attitude is that you have to love him and if you don’t then fuck you 

he literally said he prefers a dictatorship so he can do what he wants 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, toslow said:

Why would I bother you would just move on to another lie like you do everytime

Should I bring the entire podcast up?

Rogan said Covid is a Cold and nothing more, USA lied to him.

He states lie after lie

Children at more risk of dying of Covid vaccine then getting covid - 100% wrong 

Don waste my time with stupid comments about Rogan :lol:  following him for medical advice is not a good choice

6 minutes ago, Rod said:

Elaborate 

medical advice from ROGAN :lol:  Slug get some help you are falling down the hole

Rogan's entire show is about telling you exactly what you want to here. no different then your other sources

REBEL

POSTMELLIMIUM

TRUE NORTH

CANADA PROUD

all individuals telling what to think 1 single persons views is now all your same view AWESOME slug

:lol: what has he lied about :lol:  all he does is lie

joe Rogan has admitted he was made to “look dumb” by ABC broadcaster Josh Zepps during a debate about the effects of the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine.

Rogan has come under fire for the past two years for inviting several vaccine sceptics onto his show, where he allows them to air unsubstantiated or disproven theories about Covid-19.

This week, an open letter signed by 270 scientists demanded that Spotify address the misinformation shared on Rogan’s show.

However, in this week’s episode, Rogan was left somewhat speechless after Zepps was able to point out he was incorrect in his claims about the effects of the coronavirus vaccine on children and young people.

Rogan said he had read reports that showed there was an “adverse risk” of myocarditis – an inflammation of the heart muscle – among 12-17-year-olds who received the vaccine.

Zepps countered by pointing out that there is an increased risk of myocarditis from Covid-19 among the same age group that exceeds the risk from the vaccine.

Rogan continued to disagree and suggested they look up a scientific report. He then read a headline that said: “Myocarditis more common after Covid-19 infection than vaccination.”

“Is this with children?” he asked, continuing to read the article. “With children is the issue... ‘12-17 more likely to develop myocarditis within three months of catching Covid at a rate of 450 cases per million infections. This compares to 67 cases of myocarditis per million in the same time following their second dose of Pfizer.’”

“Yeah, so you’re about eight times likelier to get myocarditis from getting Covid than from getting the vaccine,” Zepps pointed out.

“If anyone was going to make me look dumb on the podcast I’m glad it’s Josh Zepps,” Rogan tweeted after the episode aired, “because I love him, and he’s awesome.”

“However this is why I was confused,” he added, linking to a Guardian report from September last year. The article cited US researchers who published a report, which had yet to be peer-reviewed at the time, claiming healthy teenage boys were more likely to be admitted to hospital with adverse side effects from the vaccine, than from Covid itself.

:lol:  

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

He also claimed Trudeau order RCMP to tramp on people :lol: holy fuck I  bet your a Trump fan from Canada :lol: 

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

He also claimed Trudeau order RCMP to tramp on people :lol: holy fuck I  bet your a Trump fan from Canada :lol: 

Start with your own words. Have to do this one step at a time 

where was Rogan wrong on Covid. Not a copy and paste. Use your words. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Rod said:

Start with your own words. Have to do this one step at a time 

where was Rogan wrong on Covid. Not a copy and paste. Use your words. 

Fail can't walk and chew at the same time.  Just repeats cupe talking points over and over again.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail can't walk and chew at the same time.  Just repeats cupe talking points over and over again.

Well trying to win with a lot of points that are likely untrue is a form of logical fallacy.  It tries to give the illusion of victory simply through bombardment. The point isn’t even to be right. It’s to appear right even if he’s not. Which he’s probably not 

Just now, Rod said:

Well trying to win with a lot of points that are likely untrue is a form of logical fallacy.  It tries to give the illusion of victory simply through bombardment. The point isn’t even to be right. It’s to appear right even if he’s not. Which he’s probably not 

They don't call him Wrong Again Fail for nothing.

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why would I bother you would just move on to another lie like you do everytime

Should I bring the entire podcast up?

Rogan said Covid is a Cold and nothing more, USA lied to him.

He states lie after lie

Children at more risk of dying of Covid vaccine then getting covid - 100% wrong 

Don waste my time with stupid comments about Rogan :lol:  following him for medical advice is not a good choice

Covid is a coronavirus and so is are some colds.   He's not wrong there.  Its the reason why so many of us already had antibodies similar enough to fight it. 

Healthy children without pre-existing conditions had basically a zero percent chance of dying from covid.  Vaccinating those kids with an experimental vaccine when it did not stop infection or spread was wrong.

We will NEVER know the impact the vaccine had on them and how many it may have done great harm to. 

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Covid is a coronavirus and so is are some colds.   He's not wrong there.  Its the reason why so many of us already had antibodies similar enough to fight it. 

Healthy children without pre-existing conditions had basically a zero percent chance of dying from covid.  Vaccinating those kids with an experimental vaccine when it did not stop infection or spread was wrong.

We will NEVER know the impact the vaccine had on them and how many it may have done great harm to. 

Fail is a fucking idiot.  Back in the 60's coronavirus was called the common cold.  Rogan is 100% correct.

image.thumb.png.39044897bd272d3ee2d2f1ea65e56641.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

no a cold is not coronavirus never has been never will be

Experimental  vaccine :lol:  how and when does a vaccine become NOT experimental?

Keep listening to Rogan for medical advice you clearly very educated on the subject 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

no a cold is not coronavirus never has been never will be

Experimental  vaccine :lol:  how and when does a vaccine become NOT experimental?

Keep listening to Rogan for medical advice you clearly very educated on the subject 

Want to bet $1000 a cold is a form of a coronavirus?

Common human coronaviruses, including types 229E, NL63, OC43, and HKU1, usually cause mild to moderate upper-respiratory tract illnesses, like the common cold. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/general-information.html

When it goes thru the normal testing proceedure.   Want me to post a video where Fauci says that normally takes a decade?  FFS man they were calling it experimental.  

What is it with you pro vaxxers that make you so fucking stupid?  

Typical Timeline. A typical vaccine development timeline takes 5 to 10 years, and sometimes longer, to assess whether the vaccine is safe and efficacious in clinical trials, complete the regulatory approval processes, and manufacture sufficient quantity of vaccine doses for widespread distribution.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/timeline#:~:text=Typical Timeline,vaccine doses for widespread distribution.

Because the mRNA vaccine had never been successfully tested we will simply will not know for years its long term effects. 

Edited by Highmark