Check your account email address ×

Pierre on the WEF

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Time for you to play the victim card and cry like a little bitch.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, look.  Toslow is afraid to cry.

N3FJVQ0.png

Just now, Deephaven said:

Only took 3 edits, nice work!  Forum out smarted you.

Yup.  Drunk.  Probably on Trulys.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

When the insecure idiot projects, we know it is about him to try to make his pathetic ass feel better.  Nice work db :thumbsup:

Imagine being so insecure you pretend to own office space that went up 20x in value 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Not pretending.  I bought it, wish it was my money I used but nonetheless we wouldn't own it if I didn't force us to invest and negotiate it all.

Ok rhetarde

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not pretending.  I bought it, wish it was my money I used but nonetheless we wouldn't own it if I didn't force us to invest and negotiate it all.

:lol:

So that bullshit got called.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2024 at 7:42 AM, Plissken said:

Neopubs literally get mad when you tell them that the WEF won’t kill them.  

Neolibs literally get mad when you post any video or transcript of the actual words spoken at any wef assembly. Dumbass motherfucker 

kill yourself you half man tiny handed little cuck 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

So that bullshit got called.

Never did I say I owned it.  Just bought and the value is what it is.  You guys just can't comprehend jack shit you read.  You prove that over and over.  Whole thread dedicated to your bullshit.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Never did I say I owned it.  Just bought and the value is what it is.  You guys just can't comprehend jack shit you read.  You prove that over and over.  Whole thread dedicated to your bullshit.

You said you bought it, which clearly implies you owned it.  No need to dance all around what you said.  Pro tip, quit running your mouth so much.

I did buy it.  It wasn't a thread about what we own, but the comment was that the values in CA are shitting.  I said no and provided a reference.  We realize you always post off topic nonsense about your personal life and are always looking for a gotcha, but it was a simple on topic comment.  You should try that once.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I did buy it.  It wasn't a thread about what we own, but the comment was that the values in CA are shitting.  I said no and provided a reference.  We realize you always post off topic nonsense about your personal life and are always looking for a gotcha, but it was a simple on topic comment.  You should try that once.

Sure.  You just saw an opportunity to humble brag about yourself and imply you owned a 7 million dollar building.  And you saw an opportunity to be a dickhead with the #4 comment.  You should try being less of one once too.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

image.png.218b424d198aef875790f09db5370966.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor pussy Ichabod…trapped in his own bullshit and too much of a cunt to own it.🤣

Another trophy post :bc:

OIP.jpeg.jpg

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure.  You just saw an opportunity to humble brag about yourself and imply you owned a 7 million dollar building.  And you saw an opportunity to be a dickhead with the #4 comment.  You should try being less of one once too.

"I bought it" - Deepfaggot Jan 2024

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Wrong, I purposefully left the value out.  The increase not, but you dumb fuckers always think you can find a gotcha so I shared the actual value.  Tell yourself whatever you need to in order to feel better though. :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Wrong, I purposefully left the value out.  The increase not, but you dumb fuckers always think you can find a gotcha so I shared the actual value.  Tell yourself whatever you need to in order to feel better though. :thumbsup:

I think you're confusing 20x with 20%.

That happens when you're a moron.:lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

That's ok, Once you own your bullshit, the healing will begin.

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Talked

Wanted

Wants

Yet none of the above occurred. 

Thinking about such bs is scary enough and what's worse is having an audience nodding their heads in agreement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

K

29 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Thinking about such bs is scary enough and what's worse is having an audience nodding their heads in agreement.

Sheep

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

K

I knew that was getting to you :lol: