Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Don't know about most people on here but 99% of my posts on here are from a mobile device.  Bothering to correct is silly.

He's talking about when I said "their" when it was suppose to be "they're ".  it was meant to be funny, :lol:

My little stalker is reaching.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

He's talking about when I said "their" when it was suppose to be "they're ".  it was meant to be funny, :lol:

My little stalker is reaching.

:backpeddle:

Ya Sure thing . Totally on purpose Stupor STheve  . :lol:

If all of your other Wifi devices are working and you've rebooted your modem/router then the issue is very likely something related to the setup process of the new wifi weather station. It's a little hard for us to say without being able to see what the setup options are or what information is presented when it happens. 

I'd suggest you call up your ISP and see if they will assist or find some techy kid in the area to help. 

If you can post photos of the setup process here we might be able to help further. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

This is the one I'm trying to connect WiFi to, I have tried many times and at least 25 hours with zero luck which led me to believ the Modem/Router was not working properly so I bought another M/R which I haven't tried to install yet..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C9TX5YJK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Reading the reviews on Amazon lots of complaints about Wi-Fi connection issues and taking hours to get the device setup.

It’s more than likely the weather station not your modem/router as your other Wi-Fi devices work.

10 minutes ago, 03classic700 said:

Reading the reviews on Amazon lots of complaints about Wi-Fi connection issues and taking hours to get the device setup.

It’s more than likely the weather station not your modem/router as your other Wi-Fi devices work.

I sorta agree except 3 weather stations won't WiFi pair, the 1st. one did however since 2019 then just quit and wouldn't pair again, hence why I bought 2 more new ones and a new Modem/Router.

5 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

What would I look at on the Modem/Router?

This is what both are:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07954WDPL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Set it to bridge mode to bypass it and just use it as a gateway.

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Did you reset the weather station?  If it paired once.....

I did reset each of them as the instructions and You Tube said how to do.. the original one was paired and the new one said something like "ok" when I tried, but the WiFi on screen is still flashing which means the WiFi is NOT connected, all the outside & inside functions work just won't connect to WiFi for seeing the info on my cell phone while I'm not at home.

Edited by XCR1250