Check your account email address ×

Kimdotcom

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 5/23/2017 at 11:40 PM, SSFB said:

We can expect the Clintons to be brought to justice during the Trump Administration, right? :lol:

Well yeah he promised.....he wouldn't break a campaign promise........

17 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well yeah he promised.....he wouldn't break a campaign promise........

How is this different from the last 10 presidents?

"read my lips, no new taxes"

"if you like your insurance plan you can keep it"

"no boots on the ground"

The list goes on and on....

On 5/23/2017 at 11:40 PM, SSFB said:

We can expect the Clintons to be brought to justice during the Trump Administration, right? :lol:

I hope they all "hang from nooses". :bc: 

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Here is a man who claims to have knowledge that is 100% relevant to an ongoing murder inversitgation. He wishes to be transported here and testify under oath and provide his evidence. Why is this not being facilitated post haste???????

Great ?

On 5/23/2017 at 6:13 PM, f7ben said:

These hackers that operate outside the law are going to be the new founders of Justice and Freedom 

You and Momo on the same page, could be time to seek professional help.

On 5/23/2017 at 9:56 PM, Momorider said:

Zero doubt Seth Rich was murdered by the corrupt DNC\Clinton Cabal :snack: 

Reality is we do not have enough information or facts on any of the suspicious deaths around the Clinton's and Seth Rich's is not the only one recently.   Seth Rich's without question is the most suspicious.  That being said if I had information on her there is enough circumstantial evidence of people dying around her that I'd be concerned for my safety.

If and that's a big if some of the deaths that have circumstantial links to the Clinton's are not what LE has made them out to be I'd bet good money there is involvement by much more than the Clinton's.     

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reality is we do not have enough information or facts on any of the suspicious deaths around the Clinton's and Seth Rich's is not the only one recently.   Seth Rich's without question is the most suspicious.  That being said if I had information on her there is enough circumstantial evidence of people dying around her that I'd be concerned for my safety.

If and that's a big if some of the deaths that have circumstantial links to the Clinton's are not what LE has made them out to be I'd bet good money there is involvement by much more than the Clinton's.     

Absolutely....the Clintons probably have so much dirt on elites they will never be brought down. Bill was fucking little girls and boys on Epstiens pedoflights and it didnt get touched with a 10' pole

Just now, f7ben said:

Absolutely....the Clintons probably have so much dirt on elites they will never be brought down. Bill was fucking little girls and boys on Epstiens pedoflights and it didnt get touched with a 10' pole

One of our nations biggest problems right now is the power of federal LE and the intelligence community.  Its a government branch all on its own with political ideologies no different than each party.  There is a deep state inside of our govt.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

One of our nations biggest problems right now is the power of federal LE and the intelligence community.  Its a government branch all on its own with political ideologies no different than each party.  There is a deep state inside of our govt.  

Absolutely there is ....and they are untouchable 

Just now, f7ben said:

Absolutely there is ....and they are untouchable 

FDR was the worst thing to ever happen to America.   From the New Deal to WW2 American's have become too reliant and too trusting of the Federal Govt.   That only grew thru the cold war, then the great society of Johnson to 9/11 and the massive power grab of FLE and the intelligence community.  

When they got us under govt controlled heathcare it will only become worse.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

FDR was the worst thing to ever happen to America.   From the New Deal to WW2 American's have become too reliant and too trusting of the Federal Govt.   That only grew thru the cold war, then the great society of Johnson to 9/11 and the massive power grab of FLE and the intelligence community.  

When they got us under govt controlled heathcare it will only become worse.

Health care can and should be the responsibility of the federal government. Replace the Fed mandate of military protection with healthcare and we'd be a better nation

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Health care can and should be the responsibility of the federal government. Replace the Fed mandate of military protection with healthcare and we'd be a better nation

:lol:   Please don't act as if you are anti-big govt.

One of the few responsibilities the fed govt has is protecting its citizens.   The problem has been because govt has become so big so has FLE, the IC and our Military.

Any growth in govt causes all other area's of govt to grow.  Our system won't let one happen without the other and the burden rests on the American people to pay for it.....well some of the American people.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Please don't act as if you are anti-big govt.

One of the few responsibilities the fed govt has is protecting its citizens.   The problem has been because govt has become so big so has FLE, the IC and our Military.

Any growth in govt causes all other area's of govt to grow.  Our system won't let one happen without the other and the burden rests on the American people to pay for it.....well some of the American people.

Hey , I'll happily prioritize caring for sick people over blowing up harmless little brown people in all corners of the world. Let these defense contractor fucks get jobs as doctors 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Hey , I'll happily prioritize caring for sick people over blowing up harmless little brown people in all corners of the world. Let these defense contractor fucks get jobs as doctors 

Military spending is around $600 billion a year.   HC spending is around $3.4 trillion.  Complete govt controlled HC would be almost 6x's the size of our Military.   We would go from a MIC to a HCIC.   I simply don't trust the govt getting that big no matter the reason.   I don't trust human or govt nature that much.  

Military spending is around $600 billion a year.   HC spending is around $3.4 trillion.  Complete govt controlled HC would be almost 6x's the size of our Military.   We would go from a MIC to a HCIC.   I simply don't trust the govt getting that big no matter the reason.   I don't trust human or govt nature that much.  

I'll be fine with some healthcare fraud vs some military fraud regardless of size. Fuck the military and fuck the police state

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'll be fine with some healthcare fraud vs some military fraud regardless of size. Fuck the military and fuck the police state

Govt is inherently intrusive into our lives no matter if its big military, big LE or big HC.   A "police state" can just as easily be ran thru HC as it can thru LE or intelligence.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Govt is inherently intrusive into our lives no matter if its big military, big LE or big HC.   A "police state" can just as easily be ran thru HC as it can thru LE or intelligence.  

Yah ...but big military inherently exists to flex its muscle and when it does innocent people all over the world die ....and that blood is on our hands. That is the difference 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Highmark isn't interested in making America Great Again.  He just wants to bomb poor foreigners.

Sad!

America needs to lose its fascination with everything military. Its tough as we are indoctrinated at all stages to be proud of everything concerning war. The reality is we should be ashamed of ourselves

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Highmark isn't interested in making America Great Again.  He just wants to bomb poor foreigners.

Sad!

Holy fuck dude.   Do you pay attention at all?  I want us completely out of the ME.   I want us completely out of every foreign military base unless the country completely pays for us being there.   I want to cut military spending by 50%.   I've been stating this for a long time.  

Holy fuck dude.   Do you pay attention at all?  I want us completely out of the ME.   I want us completely out of every foreign military base unless the country completely pays for us being there.   I want to cut military spending by 50%.   I've been stating this for a long time.  

Well that's not realistic either, come on.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Of course its not .....we have to be bombing someone or the people at the bomb factory would get laid off .....!!!!!111111

fucking idiot

24 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Why isn't it?   If we are not the worlds police it is.   Other large countries spend even less.  Much much less than we spend now would work fine protecting the homeland.  Why should 1% of GDP be enough for Canada but not enough for the US?

If the world wants us to be the police then the world can pay for it.