Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Ha! I still stay your angry ! 

:thumb:

:lol:

He's a stoner, how could he be angry :lol:

Now leave us alone so we can get back to discussing leaf temperature offset whilst using LED lights instead of HPS. Oh, did I mention he is part scientist too :lol:

Maybe someday we will get together and you can sample something that we collaborated on :lol:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

That's the best part, the guys that can't laugh at it just show how serious they take this place and how easily they are butthurt.

It just makes it that much more special:bc:

Aww, you are special..

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

He's a stoner, how could he be angry :lol:

Now leave us alone so we can get back to discussing leaf temperature offset whilst using LED lights instead of HPS. Oh, did I mention he is part scientist too :lol:

Maybe someday we will get together and you can sample something that we collaborated on :lol:

Now it makes sense, I thought he'd been taking estrogen and was now at Middle School girl level, I'll have to think of him on my ex wife level, she was a serious stoner.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Now it makes sense, I thought he'd been taking estrogen and was now at Middle School girl level, I'll have to think of him on my ex wife level, she was a serious stoner.

You say that like it's a bad thing :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

How’s it feel to be dumber than dudes walking around in a THC fog?

• Haha 2

You tell me. 

All that I can tell you is that I feel much better now that I smoked my first small bowl of the day.  Alien vs Triangle did the trick :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

All that I can tell you is that I feel much better now that I smoked my first small bowl of the day.  Alien vs Triangle did the trick :lol:

Should I bring over Pizza? :mjp:

Just now, HSR said:

YES!!!!!

It's going to be a long flight to VT, CFK will probably be asleep before I get there, and the pizza will be cold. (not that cold Pizza would be turned down by a stoner). :yummy:

• Haha 1

@DriftBusta I have some stickers for your big bro as a thank you for the kind words. I don't want to post over there as I'm worried it would be like Taylor Swift showing up at an NFL football game so can I send them to you???:lol:

20240104_131648.jpg

13 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Should I bring over Pizza? :mjp:

For whatever reason it doesn't give me the munchies :dunno:

5 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

It's going to be a long flight to VT, CFK will probably be asleep before I get there, and the pizza will be cold. (not that cold Pizza would be turned down by a stoner). :yummy:

I do love cold pizza with a touch of sea salt though :lol:

:bc:

10 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

You tell me. 

Don’t worry I’m on their level, and despite the fact that I’m taking some time off I’m a stoner myself.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Don’t worry I’m on their level, and despite the fact that I’m taking some time off I’m a stoner myself.

I've never met an angry Stoner before, hell when I'd turn off the stereo it'd take a half hour before my wife would notice, and then it only left her confused to what happened.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I've never met an angry Stoner before, hell when I'd turn off the stereo it'd take a half hour before my wife would notice, and then it only left her confused to what happened.

I just kick the hornets nest once in a while and enjoy the entailment that follows. HSR likes to kick it so much that he must be wearing a full on bee keepers outfit 24/7.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I’m the least angry guy you’ll ever meet. Hell, I’ve dropped so much acid I’m a god damn zen master. 

image.jpeg.bcbcd682bf22d1a97dc0a0338d6e8b89.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I’m the least angry guy you’ll ever meet. Hell, I’ve dropped so much acid I’m a god damn zen master. 

image.jpeg.bcbcd682bf22d1a97dc0a0338d6e8b89.jpeg

I'd bet there's a lot of disagreement here, but with the acid it's all making sense, throw in a little meth and who knows what'll happen.

I'd bet there's a lot of disagreement here, but with the acid it's all making sense, throw in a little meth and who knows what'll happen.

I wasn't a fan of acid. I only tried it twice back in highschool. I was never big on mushrooms either. I took them a few times when I was in highschool and a couple of times as an adult. I have micro dosed a few times over the past year and didn't mind that at all.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I wasn't a fan of acid. I only tried it twice back in highschool. I was never big on mushrooms either. I took them a few times when I was in highschool and a couple of times as an adult. I have micro dosed a few times over the past year and didn't mind that at all.

I got into a little trouble while in the Navy for Pot, the FAA told me another drug offense and they'd revoke my pilots license, so that was enough reason for me to quit cold turkey.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

What disagreement? I’m cool as a cucumber. No meth here, I’ve dabbled with shit you’ve never even heard of but uppers aren’t really my thing and I don’t do that kinda shit anymore anyway.

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

LSD and mushrooms changed my life in my mid 20’s, basically cured my depression and made me a much more relaxed and spiritual person. They’re not for everyone though.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just kick the hornets nest once in a while and enjoy the entailment that follows. HSR likes to kick it so much that he must be wearing a full on bee keepers outfit 24/7.  :lol:

Problem is, everyone is walking around trying to kick hornet nests in here then bragging they have the best kick out of anyone

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Problem is, everyone is walking around trying to kick hornet nests in here then bragging they have the best kick out of anyone

Yeah but does EVERYONE have great stories written about them :ashamed: 

Are you jealous????:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yeah but does EVERYONE have great stories written about them :ashamed: 

Are you jealous????:lol:

I mean, your kick is ok I guess but not legendary

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 1