Check your account email address ×

Cat misses the mark, comes in too heavy

Rod

Just now, 1jkw said:

I always had a thread asking who was going.

That could be why, I remember a guy who just like C2C would write shit on a notepad in pen haphazardly and post it. It was awesome not having to wait.

Just now, HSR said:

That could be why, I remember a guy who just like C2C would write shit on a notepad in pen haphazardly and post it. It was awesome not having to wait.

It was a great time there, the bars were all packed on Friday nights, we would stop at the Buffalo Head restaurant for a steak on the way home.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It was a great time there, the bars were all packed on Friday nights, we would stop at the Buffalo Head restaurant for a steak on the way home.

Wish I could have been there!!!

14 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

According to the Catalyst 600 specs in the post above, you need to use 91-octane non-ethanol fuel. Is that correct, or is there more wording that can't be seen in the photo? 

91 has been the recommended fuel since the Ctec 2 was introduced. I would never run Eth, 87 even if it was reccomend. Shit fuel! 

You can run it as the knock sensor and pipe sensor will alter timing, but not for me.

Edited by ZR6000RR

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

This is from my 2022 6000 RR. Notice the fuel tank rated size. Not 11.7 as some would claim. Same goes for poop and poop.  Carry on.

20231230_200405.jpg

You never answered , how many miles have you gone on one tank of fuel with that Sled? 

41 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

This is from my 2022 6000 RR. Notice the fuel tank rated size. Not 11.7 as some would claim. Same goes for poop and poop.  Carry on.

20231230_200405.jpg

I've seen 15 year old kids that know more about sleds by reading magazines and watching youtube dude. I think your head is experiencing the gyroscopic effect to the maximum max.

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

I've seen 15 year old kids that know more about sleds by reading magazines and watching youtube dude. I think your head is experiencing the gyroscopic effect to the maximum max.

Facts must be too much for you.