Check your account email address ×

California Toilet To Tap Approved

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well if this bothers you then you don’t have a clue as to how clean the water is leaving a wastewater treatment plant. It’s essentially distilled water or ro equivalent. 

No it isn't, not even fucking close.

Go drink it already.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No it isn't, not even fucking close.

Go drink it already.

My dad used to drink it as part of the tours he gave you stupid cock sucker. You have go to be one of the dumbest fucks alive. Do you think the lab results showing the fucking effluent with near zero impurity are fake you dumbass fucking faggot???

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My dad used to drink it as part of the tours he gave you stupid cock sucker. You have go to be one of the dumbest fucks alive. Do you think the lab results showing the fucking effluent with near zero impurity are fake you dumbass fucking faggot???

They can't even do that with a pure water treatment plant.

You think the uv gets everything.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go drink the water from a waste treatment process.

You haven't.

After it runs back through the domestic water treatment plant why wouldn't you???

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I've automated over 20 municipal plants in Ontario plus about 10 industrial plants.  There's nothing you can teach me.

Extremely doubtful that you’ve ever automated anything, other than industrial plant janitorial services, which explains your frightened illogical feelings on the subject.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Extremely doubtful that you’ve ever automated anything, other than industrial plant janitorial services, which explains your frightened illogical feelings on the subject.

What happens in a bypass?

Keep thinking the covid vax stops transmission and infection.:lol:

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What happens in a bypass?

A bypass is the only thing you’ve ever automated: bypassing the actual subject and deflecting to a robotic response that you’ve repeated 1,000 times. Nice Covid bypass, dumbass.

Edited by akvanden
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

A bypass is the only thing you’ve ever automated: bypassing the actual subject and deflecting to a robotic response that you’ve repeated 1,000 times. Nice Covid bypass, dumbass.

Such a retard.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’ve actually got my OIT in all four categories, I at one point was going down that path as a career 

15 minutes ago, toslow said:

I’ve actually got my OIT in all four categories, I at one point was going down that path as a career 

Not sure what that means as far as nook qualifications. My dad carried an A wastewater license for his 33 years as the dept head. He enjoyed his career but the money wasn’t that great. 

6 hours ago, toslow said:

Operator In Training 

Waste water, Drinking water, surface water certification and i forgot the last one with out looking it up 

The water plant in smooth rock falls was run by the fire chief as his part time responsibility.  Completely hands free, would shut down automatically if turbidity or residual chlorine levels were off spec.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The water plant in smooth rock falls was run by the fire chief as his part time responsibility.  Completely hands free, would shut down automatically if turbidity or residual chlorine levels were off spec.

Wow, what automation.  My hot tub can measure the same in real time and set an alarm on my phone.  That however is FAR from automation.

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Wow, what automation.  My hot tub can measure the same in real time and set an alarm on my phone.  That however is FAR from automation.

Does it have an idiot alert monitor when you drown.

Edited by ArcticCrusher