Check your account email address ×

Rudy…

Couldn't happen to a bigger turd.

He fucked around and found out.'

148 Million is a little over the top though

They'd have probably settled for a couple buckets of the Colonels finest and some Mc'D's gift cards.

Who was his lawyer?

• Haha 1

Rudy Giuliani Files for Bankruptcy Protection After Court Loss

Source: Bloomberg Law

Rudolph Giuliani, the former mayor of New York who led efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election, has filed for bankruptcy, swamped by legal bills stemming from his discredited campaign to keep Donald Trump in power.

Giuliani filed papers seeking protection from creditors in New York, listing debts of as much as $500 million and assets of up to $10 million. In December, he was ordered to pay $148 million to two 2020 Georgia election workers after promoting conspiracy theories about them.

He’s been defending himself in multiple courtrooms on matters ranging from criminal charges to civil defamation, running up millions of dollars in fees and expenses. As the costs mounted, Giuliani admitted in a civil case in early August that he was “having financial difficulties” and he asked a judge to put off some payments.

Legal woes for the former US prosecutor include an indictment in Georgia on charges of racketeering and conspiracy. He’s pleaded not guilty. Giuliani also was sued for defamation by voting software companies Dominion Voting Systems Inc. and Smartmatic Corp. over his false claims of election fraud.

Read more: https://news.bloomberglaw.com/bankruptcy-law/rudy-giuliani-files-for-bankruptcy-protection-after-court-loss

18 minutes ago, F3600 said:

As someone who's currently paying just 1 attorney, I can't see how these guys haven't gone bankrupt just from the hourly bills!

Thats the declared strategy of the 65 project.  To bankrupt, discredit and disbar all Trumps attorney and allies and they're bankrolling it.  Its disgusting, and its being done by disgusting people.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats the declared strategy of the 65 project.  To bankrupt, discredit and disbar all Trumps attorney and allies and they're bankrolling it.  Its disgusting, and its being done by disgusting people.

It was ok that Trumps done the same thing to numorous contractors over the years though by not paying them.

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Everyone is out for Trump.

54 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How do Dems fit into his bankruptcy? 

He is a Trump supporter and defender.

Any democrat that has an in to attack Trump, and his supporters will do so.

Same goes for those attacking Biden.

Are you really that naive, or just stupid?

Edited by Voodoo
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Voodoo said:

He is a Trump supporter and defender.

Any democrat that has an in to attack Trump, and his supporters will do so.

Same goes for those attacking Biden.

Are you really that naive?

Your cult leader is tied up in the non partisan court system.  Is Joe? :snack:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your cult leader is tied up in the non partisan court system.  Is Joe? :snack:

I do not care for Trump.

i simply sit in the cheap seats and watch your country tear itself apart with frivolous lawsuits, ancient leaders and a debt level that will eventually spell disaster.

Nothing more.

i watch some of that in my own country.

I attempt daily to insulate myself from the stupidity.

Better that than to try to change the course of our demise it appears.

Edited by Voodoo