Check your account email address ×

Colorado Gets It Right…

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure thing Olive Oil.  Such a fucking dipshit.  At every opportunity no less.

You literally regurgitate cult leaders lies almost verbatim.  What he has lied about for the last several years - completely devoid of proof, losing in court after court, his enablers changing their tune or pleading the 5th under oath - you believe because he tells you.  He repeats the same disproven bullshit over and over and you lap it up with zero ability to think.  You are the face of stupid fucking sheep.  

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You literally regurgitate cult leaders lies almost verbatim.  What he has lied about for the last several years - completely devoid of proof, losing in court after court, his enablers changing their tune or pleading the 5th under oath - you believe because he tells you.  He repeats the same disproven bullshit over and over and you lap it up with zero ability to think.  You are the face of stupid fucking sheep.  

You sound mad. I hope it doesn’t ruin your day and I think you’re fucking nuts.

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Definition of being a sheep is when you agree with Lloyd.

I've noticed a few guys suddenly clinging to AC for support. Desperate times call for desperate measures :lol:

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You sound mad. I hope it doesn’t ruin your day and I think you’re fucking nuts.

In a great mood.  Simply stating the obvious :thumbsup:  You seem confused :snack:

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

I've noticed a few guys suddenly clinging to AC for support. Desperate times call for desperate measures :lol:

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Just the feeble minded sheep, but indeed sad.

I was hoping  that self awareness would suddenly come to some of you….guess not.

• Like 2

Since we have so many Bill Barr fans here...

Former Attorney General Bill Barr told CNN on Wednesday the Colorado Supreme Court ruling that bans Donald Trump from the state's 2024 ballot will backfire.

"I think this case is legally wrong and untenable," Barr told CNN anchor Jake Tapper.

"This kind of action of stretching the law, taking these hyper-aggressive positions to try to knock Trump out of the race, are counterproductive. They backfire," he predicted. "He feeds on grievance just like a fire feeds on oxygen. This is going to end up as a grievance that helps him."

The legal scholarship of the decision notwithstanding, Barr highlighted what he believes is the "fatal" flaw of the court's ruling.

"The core problem here is the denial of due process — to deprive somebody of the right to hold public office requires due process," he said. "This was denied due process. It was a five-day hearing. There was no jury; it was before the judge. They were not able to subpoena witnesses and compel the attendance of witnesses. They relied on the Jan. 6 committee hearings, which is mostly hearsay. There was no right to cross-examine during those hearings, and so forth."

Barr, moreover, predicted the U.S. Supreme Court will quickly grant an appeal and rule in Trump's favor.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

Definition of rent free is what "Lloyd" is doing to you every day of your life...

So if you truly think that is the case go to his lunatic thread and defend some of his nonsense.  Others actions speak louder than words.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So if you truly think that is the case go to his lunatic thread and defend some of his nonsense.  Others actions speak louder than words.

Snake assigning positions always makes me chuckle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Mine is planned, yours you can't help.  :thumbsup:

My self awareness is fully intact and you’re admitting that you’re being an obtuse cunt just because…bravo Ichabod….bravo.😂

48 minutes ago, Snake said:

Since we have so many Bill Barr fans here...

Former Attorney General Bill Barr told CNN on Wednesday the Colorado Supreme Court ruling that bans Donald Trump from the state's 2024 ballot will backfire.

"I think this case is legally wrong and untenable," Barr told CNN anchor Jake Tapper.

"This kind of action of stretching the law, taking these hyper-aggressive positions to try to knock Trump out of the race, are counterproductive. They backfire," he predicted. "He feeds on grievance just like a fire feeds on oxygen. This is going to end up as a grievance that helps him."

The legal scholarship of the decision notwithstanding, Barr highlighted what he believes is the "fatal" flaw of the court's ruling.

"The core problem here is the denial of due process — to deprive somebody of the right to hold public office requires due process," he said. "This was denied due process. It was a five-day hearing. There was no jury; it was before the judge. They were not able to subpoena witnesses and compel the attendance of witnesses. They relied on the Jan. 6 committee hearings, which is mostly hearsay. There was no right to cross-examine during those hearings, and so forth."

Barr, moreover, predicted the U.S. Supreme Court will quickly grant an appeal and rule in Trump's favor.

Hey, easy now Snake! We don’t need any relevant, related content, all up in here now!  :lol: 

53 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/search/&q=lloyd&author=Deephaven&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy

The idea that a state can execute the 14th amendment is laughable.  This is just one of many ways this ruling is unconstitutional.   The next largest is no due process.   Any SC justice that doesn't vote to reverse this is disgraceful.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The idea that a state can execute the 14th amendment is laughable.  This is just one of many ways this ruling is unconstitutional.   The next largest is no due process.   Any SC justice that doesn't vote to reverse this is disgraceful.  

It’s not laughable . 

https://freespeechforpeople.org/new-report-explains-why-states-can-enforce-fourteenth-amendments-insurrectionist-disqualification-clause-without-any-new-federal-legislation/

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:pc: Yes it is on many levels.   The 14th has a specific section on Enforcement.   That Indiana professor is an idiot. 

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/alan-dershowitz-donald-trump-colorado/2023/12/21/id/1146849/

"Colorado just said we can make that determination even though Section 5 says you can't," Dershowitz told Schmitt.

Further, Dershowitz said that what occurred on Jan. 6, 2021, was not an insurrection in the first place.

"And you know there was no insurrection there. There was a public demonstration that got out of hand. That's not an insurrection. We've had insurrections in our history; this was not one of them," he said.

"What is an insurrection? It's not defined, and it should be defined. And only Congress can define it. But the Colorado Supreme Court has no jurisdiction under Section 5 to have anything to say about this Constitutional provision," Dershowitz said.

Edited by Highmark

Its in the thing.

https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/essay/amdt14-S5-1/ALDE_00000850/

Section 5 Enforcement

The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

TDS is a terrible thing... makes sane people forget the Constitution ever existed.

Meh... you get what you vote for...

Kind of like asking the VP to nullify the electoral vote? Attempting to delay the peaceful transfer of power, things like that?

• Like 1