Check your account email address ×

Tesla Drivers Have the Highest Crash Rate of Any Brand: Study

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

:lol:

Do you guys fix the aluminum Ford truck bodies or just replace the whole body part?

:lol:I couldn’t help myself.  We don’t really do the aluminum trucks my boss doesn’t want to do them. We will repair smaller repairable dents or replace bolt in panels fenders/doors etc. but anything that needs to be completely replaced like unisides, bed sides whatever we won’t do them.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

:lol:I couldn’t help myself.  We don’t really do the aluminum trucks my boss doesn’t want to do them. We will repair smaller repairable dents or replace bolt in panels fenders/doors etc. but anything that needs to be completely replaced like unisides, bed sides whatever we won’t do them.

:bc:

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:bc:

He wanted to do them back when they came out bought an aluminum welder, got me aluminum certified then he decided to downsize the company and didn’t wanna invest in the rest of the stuff needed. I guess he was right hasn’t been a issue at all busier than ever booked out to beginning of March now.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

He wanted to do them back when they came out bought an aluminum welder, got me aluminum certified then he decided to downsize the company and didn’t wanna invest in the rest of the stuff needed. I guess he was right hasn’t been a issue at all busier than ever booked out to beginning of March now.

Good to hear. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

So Teslas autopilot is shit 

Its still a generation ahead of every other auto pilot being sold today.  Not saying its perfect, but they've been at it a lot longer.  Everyone of their cars on the road are literally data gathering devices, which is used to hone the technology.  They're still shit cars as far as I'm concerned, build quality is poor, and the interiors are just too austere for me.  Basically a dash with a big Ipad mounted in the middle of it.  New Mercedes are very similar, but at least you get Mercedes build quality.

• Like 1