Check your account email address ×

Joe’s Economy…

• Platinum Contributing Member

Bootstomps con mans :bc:

Powell: Forecasters were very broadly forecasting a recession for this year. Not only did that not happen, we actually had a very strong year and that was a combination of strong demand but also real gains on the supply side

https://x.com/acyn/status/1735025615747866920?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

:bc:  Should Joe hold a press conference :lol: 

BREAKING:  The Dow Jones Industrial Average has just hit a new ALL-TIME High.  

I remember when Trump literally held a press conference to take credit for the stock market hitting a record (below). 

I'm not going to do the same for Biden.  The US stock market has very, very little to do with a president's actions or policies.  The market can rise for a variety of reasons, which may or may not be indicative of a strong economy.  It can also lag or precede general economic strength.

https://x.com/krassenstein/status/1735020105875038348?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

9 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

For reference the smaller uptick on the graph was all the spending from Tarp....dwarfed by Covid spending by 5x

Your cult leader :lol:

https://x.com/rpsagainsttrump/status/1735044725483172205?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

Repugs :groin: Powell :lol:

This is exactly what I’ve been trying to say for the past year and a half. The main cause of inflation has nothing to do with Joe Biden.

The inflation that we saw in 2022 and 2023 is mostly caused by the supply shock we saw due to COVID, and the workforce shortage that we endured due to COVID. When supply is held low and demand jumps due to COVID subsiding, prices have no where to go but up. 

Today Federal Reserve Chairman Powell confirmed this.  Don’t believe me, listen for yourself.

https://x.com/edkrassen/status/1735044694743077257?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

38 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Repugs :groin: Powell :lol:

This is exactly what I’ve been trying to say for the past year and a half. The main cause of inflation has nothing to do with Joe Biden.

The inflation that we saw in 2022 and 2023 is mostly caused by the supply shock we saw due to COVID, and the workforce shortage that we endured due to COVID. When supply is held low and demand jumps due to COVID subsiding, prices have no where to go but up. 

Today Federal Reserve Chairman Powell confirmed this.  Don’t believe me, listen for yourself.

https://x.com/edkrassen/status/1735044694743077257?s=46&t=qtfBE6Hx9UNW86ETpTlGNQ

Ya but Hunter Biden

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Joe Biden. :lol:

what a pair of fags.  75% of Americans think otherwise. When is the last time we have had such a consensus? 

Unreal these two yahoos and their support for the mummy

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Unreal these two yahoos and their support for the mummy

You can lie and bullshit people about all kinds of issues, but when it comes to the money in their  pocket and what it will buy…..nope!  

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

No this is an ouch……

IMG_1902.jpeg

Go back to the M1 money supply chart I posted for you idiots. 

Please explain to the class why all of that money injected into the system isn't the root cause. You can't look at that and not think otherwise. We have sold out the future of our country.  

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

funniest thing you will see today...fear fear feat fear fear...run MC run and hide, and dont forget your mask

And that's why MC and DerpRider say the dumbest shit over and over. They get it from their fear mongering MSM mouthpieces who they plug into every single day. How can anyone listen to those people again and trust a single word they say? SMH The icing on the cake was that dude Maddow at the end! :lol: 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And that's why MC and DerpRider say the dumbest shit over and over. They get it from their fear mongering MSM mouthpieces who they plug into every single day. How can anyone listen to those people again and trust a single word they say? SMH The icing on the cake was that dude Maddow at the end! :lol: 

Because MC and Snow Cunt are just like them, pure filth.

• Like 1