Check your account email address ×

Need a new suit Viper?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's as dumb as religious people buying a seed to the after life from Peter Popoff. Trump knows his audience.

The suit is a piece of history to some...... and priceless.  Those that buy won't be worried about losing their money or making money They will have a little itsy bitsy piece of history that's really all that matters:bc:... And they will have something that they can pass down to their generations.  I bet some would have liked to have a little piece of Clinton cigar eh?

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The suit is a piece of history to some...... and priceless.  Those that buy won't be worried about losing their money or making money They will have a little itsy bitsy piece of history that's really all that matters:bc:

A piece of history and priceless????  :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The suit is a piece of history to some...... and priceless.  Those that buy won't be worried about losing their money or making money They will have a little itsy bitsy piece of history that's really all that matters:bc:

I'd rather have a positive peice of history. Not one of its darkest moments. To each their own I guess.

Just now, Steve753 said:

I'd rather have a positive peice of history. Not one of its darkest moments. To each their own I guess.

Exactly to each their own now STFU...... Really don't care what you'd rather have ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

But I sure bet you wish you had a piece of Monica's blue dress complete with stain intact:lmao:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Exactly to each their own now STFU...... Really don't care what you'd rather have ..

You're blabbering on like a teenage girl about the guy!

:lol:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

But I sure bet you wish you had a piece of Monica's blue dress complete with stain intact:lmao:

No, but i know you'd love to have some of Melania's dirty underwear!

:lol:

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Like a hoarder impulsively buying junk off QVC who someday ends up in an episode of TLCs ‘Buried Alive’ with a therapist telling them it’s not worth anything and needs to go in dumpster. 

But they were happy doing it to themselves no matter what anyone else told them  

"Nooo don't throw away that piece of Trumps suit he wore that day!!!"  :lol: 

• Haha 2

Just now, Steve753 said:

Quoted me again. Yet im following you.

I think its pretty clear who does most of the following.  Did I insult you?  Is that all this forum is about for you?  Insulting people?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I think its pretty clear who does most of the following.  Did I insult you?  Is that all this forum is about for you?  Insulting people?

And again.

I'd guess its not big with this crowd but maybe you've heard of a site called StockX.  If random 2 year old Nike's and limited edition Travis Scott sweatshirts can sell for 100-300% more than they were when brand new, then I'd guess a Trump limited edition can as well.  Anyone pissed at Travis Scott or Yeezy?

• Like 1

• USA Contributing Member

What's funny is this guy right now is polled to win the primary and the election.  What does this large group of people see in him that attracts them to buy his clothing and vote for him that Biden's handlers can't figure out?  I guess their only hope is to have him disqualified from the ticket and figure out how to sell Biden's that are probably soiled.  Dem followers might be into that....