Check your account email address ×

Need a new suit Viper?

• Deephaven changed the title to Need a new suit Viper?
  • Platinum Contributing Member

Now that is the entrepreneur that never stops with ingenious ideas:thumbsup:

He will sell all those out very quickly.....the dudes a genius.

Part of his suit worn in mugshot=priceless.

Hmmm.....this is very tempting $4700 and a piece of history....I'm gonna think about this....I may bite. Could double in price when  sold out...Thnx:bc:   This is the first I've heard of it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Thought you'd be dumb enough to think that is cool.

Yup friggin awesome..... buyers will be guaranteed to make a profit if played right .(limited quantity of an historic event!)....just like his original trading cards......but you've proven to be a coward and not take any chances whatsoever......so no surprises there:thumb:.  Have a blessed evening :bc:

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

…..and you were dumb enough to start a thread about it.

Wrong.  See.

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup friggin awesome..... buyers will be guaranteed to make a profit if played right .(limited quantity of an historic event!)....just like his original trading cards......but you've proven to be a coward and not take any chances whatsoever......so no surprises there:thumb:.  Have a blessed evening :bc:

So funny to watch people type stupid shit.

Trump's fan base is obviously dumb as fuck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Limited edition ‘help pay billionaires legal fees” for the gullible edition 

Hey.....can you blame him?.....Pretty creative and has the customer base.....like I said, the guy isn't a billionaire for no reason:thumb:.... bravo👏 very ingenious 

Entrepreneurs don't follow the mainstream and are willing  to take chances:bc:  

And I imagine Trump will elect to donate his presidential salary again during his 2nd term.,....I'm all for him making money now, among these BS charges that are costing an unnecessary fortune.  

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

How do people still fall for this his schemes? ***Knock knock knock anybody home?***

They obviously are very profitable....good on him :thumbsup: hope he makes an absolute fortune

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

They obviously are very profitable....good on him :thumbsup: hope he makes an absolute fortune

Look at you cheering on gullible people buying useless shit so he can make more money. Put your piece of his suit next to your goggles and the screen grab of your virtual playing card collection. I hope they pan out to be stellar investments for you in the long run  

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Look at you cheering on gullible people buying useless shit so he can make more money. Put your piece of his suit next to your goggles and the screen grab of your virtual playing card collection. I hope they pan out to be stellar investments for you in the long run  

Collector's items bro... I've always been a collector. And most things I buy end up appreciating including my cars....SBYL:thumbsup:

P.s..... Love my Ukraine stamp BTW:bc:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

31 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If Trump actually cared about "The people" he wouldn't be grifting off the dumb.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Ron DeSanctimonious is so childish and yet still so funny that he actually types that :lol:

trump is nuts :lol:

I wish he'd change his tactics for sure.  For all I know, some focus group concluded that this strategy appeals to middle class voters, no clue.  I will continue to support his America first policies all day long though.  Did you see the recent Tucker interviews with John Daly and Kid Rock.  Two guys who enjoy a large following of supporters and are well liked....to hear what they had to say about Trump was pretty cool.  They love the guy and gave their reasons.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

If Trump actually cared about "The people" he wouldn't be grifting off the dumb.

Look at you idiots all worried about people who decide to buy his shit.... Nobody has a gun to their heads and some will actually make some money on it ...you fools

:baby:

• Like 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Look at you idiots all worried about people who decide to buy his shit.... Nobody has a gun to their heads and some will actually make some money on it ...you fools

:baby:

Not worried at all.

:bc:

Trump will be gone in 24 or 28. Main thing is he will be gone.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I wish he'd change his tactics for sure.  For all I know, some focus group concluded that this strategy appeals to middle class voters, no clue.  I will continue to support his America first policies all day long though.  Did you see the recent Tucker interviews with John Daly and Kid Rock.  Two guys who enjoy a large following of supporters and are well liked....to hear what they had to say about Trump was pretty cool.  They love the guy and gave their reasons.

Very good interviews...... The guy is definitely hated for unwarranted reasons.   And most go with the narrative being fed to them

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's anything for a buck with that guy like a cheap salesman and people still buy into it. Buying a piece of his suite he wore  :lol: 

Just now, Steve753 said:

Not worried at all.

:bc:

Trump will be gone in 24 or 28. Main thing is he will be gone.

28.... But maybe by then you'll actually like him and realize how good we had it under him

Just now, Skidooski said:

It's anything for a buck with that guy like a cheap salesman and people still buy into it. Buying a piece of his suite he wore  :lol: 

Like I said collectors everywhere .... Don't worry about their decisions... What is junk to you Is a treasure to them ....... But you're not smart enough to comprehend this

Just now, Skidooski said:

It's as dumb as religious people buying a seed to the after life from Peter Popoff. Trump knows his audience.

• Haha 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Like I said collectors everywhere .... Don't worry about their decisions... What is junk to you Is a treasure to them ....... But you're not smart enough to comprehend this

You're being conned out of your money...... tell yourself what you want

Do you give money to televangelists also  :lol: 

• Haha 1