Check your account email address ×

Elon Musk reactivates Alex Jones’ X account after a five-year ban

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Jones most accurate prediction Rockefeller's Operation Lockstep.

Nailed it.:owned:

https://rumble.com/v40uep7-alex-jones-most-accurate-prediction-ever.html

Hilarious.

What do you think were his least? Parents faking their kids deaths at Sandyhook? The government can steer tornadoes?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Hilarious.

What do you think were his least? Parents faking their kids deaths at Sandyhook? The government can steer tornadoes?

You ever read that Rockefeller "Scenarios for the future of technology and international development"?  You should.  He was the first guy to talk about the Bilderburg groups too.  Yeah, he's a wild man and really fucked up the Sandy Hook, but it doesn't take away from the totality of some of his other work imo.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You ever read that Rockefeller "Scenarios for the future of technology and international development"?  You should.  He was the first guy to talk about the Bilderburg groups too.  Yeah, he's a wild man and really fucked up the Sandy Hook, but it doesn't take away from the totality of some of his other work imo.

Thats like saying my best friend fucked my wife, but he's really fun to hang out with so ill let it slide.

:lol:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Is that more than 2 times today? ...we should throw a flag on that probably i know you hate the repeats 

image.gif.ed3d86bd145ed4132b64ae95b4c7ece6.gif

I really did a number on you yesterday didn't I :lol::bc:

Good stuff :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, he's a wild man and really fucked up the Sandy Hook, but it doesn't take away from the totality of some of his other work imo.

And for that he should never be forgiven. What he put those family's through is absolutely fucking disgusting and he shouldn't be given a second of attention for it. Just a vile piece of shit that will do anything for attention , Sandy Hook is all the proof needed to see that.

Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

Right!!!!! I almost felt bad for him,,,,, almost.

He's like his dad, the posts get longer and longer the more annoyed he gets!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s sitting on my bedroom nightstand, but admittedly I haven’t gotten to it yet.

What’s your take on it?

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No it means the billionaires are really gaming the system for your benefit.

Didn’t you imply the other day that billionaires couldn’t be bought, because they already had a lot of money? Or does that only apply to billionaires who’s last names start with a T or M?

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, HSR said:

I really did a number on you yesterday didn't I :lol::bc:

Good stuff :thumbsup:

Not even close Stroked out Steve :lol:

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He was bleeding from every orifice!

You are just as delusional as Him Stheve the Peeve ! :lol:

Alex Jones just threw piles of shit at the wall and when a single turd stuck, some think he's a genius.

Who is Musk trying to appease with this move? Certainly not any of the people associated with Sandy Hook.

He's pandering to the conspiracy theorist crowd as that will add traffic (all bs but it's traffic) and right now his ship is sinking and this is a life raft to help keep it afloat. Nothing more.

Dumb move really.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Alex Jones just threw piles of shit at the wall and when a single turd stuck, some think he's a genius.

Who is Musk trying to appease with this move? Certainly not any of the people associated with Sandy Hook.

He's pandering to the conspiracy theorist crowd as that will add traffic (all bs but it's traffic) and right now his ship is sinking and this is a life raft to help keep it afloat. Nothing more.

Dumb move really.

:mc:

image.jpeg.337077670327fc5ff1d440d904dd96bf.jpeg

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Rod said:

Who gets more people to believe ridiculous stuff? Alex jones or the MSM?

Tie goes to the runner, so whomever brings it up first. 

Used to be "Get it first, but first get it right".

When every twat with a keyboard can be a "journalist", those rules died years ago. See "Alex Jones" for reference.

I miss the good old days when there was little spin and you just got the facts.

Edited by Voodoo