Check your account email address ×

US vetoes Ceasefire Resolution at Security Council

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, HSR said:

I love how you guys have every excuse in the book for your behaviour but when others show the exact same behaviour you guys cry foul and explain why "it's different".

Funny as fuck :lmao:

You guys? Who specifically are you talking to here? Link up where I “cried foul” :news: I’ve stuck up for that cunt more then once when groups of people here wanted him banned. 

Greg is a trolling cunt and he’s been that way since day one. He comes here for that very interaction. Now you’re saying boo hoo about his photoshops? Is there anything you dont cry, bitch and whine about FFS

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, HSR said:

The US, a permanent member of the UN Security Council, is the sole nation to have voted against the ceasefire.

These votes mean absolutely nothing.

It's a bunch of taxpayer funded nogoodniks bickering. 

Pretty sure more harm than good comes from it.

PuCa.gif

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Skidooski said:

You guys? Who specifically are you talking to here? Link up where I “cried foul” :news: I’ve stuck up for that cunt more then once when groups of people here wanted him banned. 

Greg is a trolling cunt and he’s been that way since day one. He comes here for that very interaction. Now you’re saying boo hoo about his photoshops? Is there anything you dont cry, bitch and whine about FFS

:lmao:  You mad ???

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

So because the US voted against a cease fire that means the combatants can't come up with one on their own? 

they don't want, they love fighting in the middle east, let the sand rats kill themselves and we just sit back and watch for a change:thumbsup:

31 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

they don't want, they love fighting in the middle east, let the sand rats kill themselves and we just sit back and watch for a change:thumbsup:

Some here feel the US is obligated to help :dunno: seems strange to me.