Check your account email address ×

US vetoes Ceasefire Resolution at Security Council

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

The US, a permanent member of the UN Security Council, is the sole nation to have voted against the ceasefire.

let them kill themselves, fuck the middle east, more people have died in the name of religion then all wars combined, may the best god win, they can fund their own wars

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

let them kill themselves, fuck the middle east, more people have died in the name of religion then all wars combined, may the best god win, they can fund their own wars

I agree.  But I'm not going to wring my hands over anything that Israel is doing.  Fuck those subhuman Islamist scum.  They hate us just as much as they hate the Jews.  And what is happening right now on US college campuses is only going to get worse if we continue to let uncontrolled immigration happen.  Muslim birthrates will be the death of this country at some point.  You don't have to be a mathematician to figure that out.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I agree.  But I'm not going to wring my hands over anything that Israel is doing.  Fuck those subhuman Islamist scum.  They hate us just as much as they hate the Jews.  And what is happening right now on US college campuses is only going to get worse if we continue to let uncontrolled immigration happen.  Muslim birthrates will be the death of this country at some point.  You don't have to be a mathematician to figure that out.

Do you have any clients who are muslim?

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I agree.  Being the lone vote against it just paints a bigger target on the USA for terrorists. It's not a good look on the world stage either. They are showing obvious support for one side and that may not end well. Repercussions could occur on home soil for you guys now. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Scroll wheel broken? What's your thoughts on the thread?

MX Zed summed it up perfect .

44 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

27 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Do you have any clients who are muslim?

The fundamentalist ones don't believe in money changing, banks, loans, anything.  As far as the moderates, none of your business.

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Always with the work shit SMH 

Yup.  And he's the chief of police.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't give 2 shits about either side, in my 60 years on this planet I have grown tired of the bullshit in the middle east, turn the whole region into glass and it won't break my heart 1 bit

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I don't give 2 shits about either side, in my 60 years on this planet I have grown tired of the bullshit in the middle east, turn the whole region into glass and it won't break my heart 1 bit

Same.  And the moment the muslims start in with that shit like they are now in NYC and some college campuses, deport their asses.  We do NOT want that in the US or Canada.  

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The fundamentalist ones don't believe in money changing, banks, loans, anything.  As far as the moderates, none of your business.

Im sure you're muslim clients would love to know how you really feel about them.

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Im sure you're muslim clients would love to know how you really feel about them.

Most moderate Muslims find the way radicals have a perverse view of the Koran to be a disgrace.

Same way I think fundamentalist Christians have a pretty warped view of the Bible and I want nothing to do with them....

But hey, keep going for the 'edge'...

Edited by Snake
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Always with the work shit SMH 

I've never seen you say a word when people go after what snowputz does for a living.

Why is that?

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Most moderate Muslims find the way radicals have a perverse view of the Koran to be a disgrace.

Same way I think fundamentalist Christians have a pretty warped view of the Bible and I want nothing to do with them....

But hey, keep going for the 'edge'...

Thats not the point. Dementiabusta wants all Muslims gone. He's no different than Hamas.

39 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I've never seen you say a word when people go after what snowputz does for a living.

Why is that?

Because Dopey has been the most abrasive shit stirring instigator on these forums for decades. Fuck that guy! :lol:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Because

I love how you guys have every excuse in the book for your behaviour but when others show the exact same behaviour you guys cry foul and explain why "it's different".

Funny as fuck :lmao:

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Same.  And the moment the muslims start in with that shit like they are now in NYC and some college campuses, deport their asses.  We do NOT want that in the US or Canada.  

you misunderstood what I was saying, I could give 2 shits if Israel is decimated too fuck the middle east, Israel is just as guilty of committing violence in the region fuck them all:guzzle:

• Like 2