Check your account email address ×

Some say Israel's response is genocide.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Fuck that, store should be closed. Let them sort it out all by themselves. Unless of course the US offers Hamas the same deal of delivered equipment at the same discounts. Otherwise it is the US supporting one side. We know that will never happen so I'm back to just minding our own business and let us know when you're done.

IMO we should support our allies, not with freebies of our tax dollars, but with allowing them if they so choose, to purchase from us. Israel doesn't want you and I to be dead, Hamas does..

To make it a bit more simple for you to understand, if a friend came over to your house and asked to borrow a rifle to hunt, you might say sure, just buy the ammo and you can use it. But if a guy came over and kicked your door in are you going to hand him a rifle??

25 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Why can't we just have the 1967 two state solution map and call that good?

Neal

Because the Palestinians will not and have not accepted any two state solution they have been proposed even when they were offered more land than they have now.  4 times the Palestinians have been given a two state solution and the answer is always the same kill Jews.  

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Fuck that, store should be closed. Let them sort it out all by themselves. Unless of course the US offers Hamas the same deal of delivered equipment at the same discounts. Otherwise it is the US supporting one side. We know that will never happen so I'm back to just minding our own business and let us know when you're done.

Hamas is terrorist group on the US watch list why would we give them anything?

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hamas is terrorist group on the US watch list why would we give them anything?

So he can argue with me and continue his petty butt hurt

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ICG said:

Wow .. I think Israel is being too soft 

x2.  These Islamist scum train their kids since birth to hate Jews and to kill any and all of them if and when they can.  Its kill or be killed.  None of the other Muslims want the Palestinians in their land.  After all this time and all this terrorism, I don't blame them for doing whatever they can to eliminate Hamas and anyone who supports or thinks like them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Because the Palestinians will not and have not accepted any two state solution they have been proposed even when they were offered more land than they have now.  4 times the Palestinians have been given a two state solution and the answer is always the same kill Jews.  

Too bad for them they can fuck right off back into their state map.

Neal

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Too bad for them they can fuck right off back into their state map.

Neal

There was a time that I had real misgivings about the treatment of the Palistians by not just the Jews but the other middle east countries involved but now I say no more.  If they gave up their foolish twisted dreams of pushing the Jews back into the ocean back in 2005 when they were given the Gaza strip then they would not be in the spot they find themselves today. If it takes the Jews putting a bullet in every Palistinian who is wearing a green Bandana then so be it because nothing else has seemed to work.

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If it takes the Jews putting a bullet in every Palistinian who is wearing a green Bandana then so be it because nothing else has seemed to work.

I think the thing is they don't want to stop there and know they can't. ANY Palestinian left alive now will just come back with more hatred with vengeance in their mind. They want them wiped out entirely and I'm not OK with that. Again just my opinion.

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

I think the thing is they don't want to stop there and know they can't. ANY Palestinian left alive now will just come back with more hatred with vengeance in their mind. They want them wiped out entirely and I'm not OK with that. Again just my opinion.

I don't think that is true. I think more than a few while not lovers of Israel understand that the path they have been lead down by Hamas is not a way to survive or prosper.

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I don't think that is true. I think more than a few while not lovers of Israel understand that the path they have been lead down by Hamas is not a way to survive or prosper.

Do you realize how many elderly, women and children they have killed already?

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Do you realize how many elderly, women and children they have killed already?

How many Jews have been killed or captured? again am I supposed to feel bad that as a state Gaza made some poor choices that have brought them to this point. Do you think the US should have had second thoughts about Nagasaki or the fire bombing of Tokyo because of some ones grandma?

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

How many Jews have been killed or captured? again am I supposed to feel bad that as a state Gaza made some poor choices that have brought them to this point. Do you think the US should have had second thoughts about Nagasaki or the fire bombing of Tokyo because of some ones grandma?

I'm not asking anyone to feel bad. I just feel assisting one side isn't the right thing to do and the West and everyone else should stay out of it.

If an Ally calls up and says "We hate our neighbours and want them gone, we don't want the land,we just want to demolish it and kill whomever gets in our way of Hamas and we need weapons and have cash" the answer shouldn't be "pick up or delivery?".

As long as support is shown by the US in the middle east someone gets mad historically.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm not asking anyone to feel bad. I just feel assisting one side isn't the right thing to do and the West and everyone else should stay out of it.

If an Ally calls up and says "We hate our neighbours and want them gone, we don't want the land,we just want to demolish it and kill whomever gets in our way of Hamas and we need weapons and have cash" the answer shouldn't be "pick up or delivery?".

As long as support is shown by the US in the middle east someone gets mad historically.

The west Has put Israel in this spot on more than one Occasion.  Look if our choice is to support an allies or support a 13th century terrorist state I am going with door one.  The whole middle east is mad because they lost wars and things are not the way they were.  The Persians were fine with taking ground and imposing their will when they were doing the taking.  

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The west Has put Israel in this spot on more than one Occasion.  Look if our choice is to support an allies or support a 13th century terrorist state I am going with door one.  The whole middle east is mad because they lost wars and things are not the way they were.  The Persians were fine with taking ground and imposing their will when they were doing the taking.  

I think it's best if we all stand back and let them sort it out with zero support and see where the chips fall. It's a different world there.

Just now, HSR said:

I think it's best if we all stand back and let them sort it out with zero support and see where the chips fall. It's a different world there.

Israel would be gone in a week. It is the size of NJ with the population of Massachusetts. If it wasnt for western intervention the entire middle east would be helping Hamas.

Just now, HSR said:

they have been fighting for thousands of years nothing we say or do or how much we spend there will change that , let them have at it:guzzle:

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Israel would be gone in a week. It is the size of NJ with the population of Massachusetts. If it wasnt for western intervention the entire middle east would be helping Hamas.

So be it then I guess :dunno: 

Just now, HSR said:

So be it then I guess :dunno: 

So small countries should be wiped out because they are small? If we had that attitude Kuwait would not exist right now. Or half the countries in central America.

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So small countries should be wiped out because they are small? If we had that attitude Kuwait would not exist right now. Or half the countries in central America.

Well that's what's happening in the Gaza strip.

Not my problem.:dunno: I'd rather my tax dollars stay inhouse.