Check your account email address ×

Where did the money go!!!!

30 minutes ago, Cold War said:

This is a great example of how stupid Americans have become.  School district robs taxpayers and kids blind. Zero accountability for thieves, but fire school staff to pay for it. 

8D867BC0-3849-47D5-B7B2-9A81CBECDB99.jpeg

FF5DB73B-1500-4B9D-8013-FB34FB8F0B57.jpeg

3DE919CB-2986-4E9D-9165-8F427CC4B16F.jpeg

Fact, school districts have become massive thieves. Governor of WI Scott Walker back in 2011 passed Act 10 because for about 50 years prior the Wisconsin pubic employees unions, especially the teachers unions were ripping taxpayers off, big time. Now I see the crybabies are filing a lawsuit to try to get Act 10 repealed. Collective bargaining is basically a way for pubic unions to steal tax dollars pretty much at will. You simply can never trust Democrat pubic unions with the purse strings, they are nothing but thieves. 

Edited by snoughnut
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Detroit Public Schools has been a shithole for a very long time. They just keep pumping money in thinking that will solve the problem. Meanwhile the kids have suffered for decades and decades! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Fact, school districts have become massive thieves. Governor of WI Scott Walker back in 2011 passed Act 10 because for about 50 years prior the Wisconsin pubic employees unions, especially the teachers unions were ripping taxpayers off, big time. Now I see the crybabies are filing a lawsuit to try to get Act 10 repealed. Collective bargaining is basically a way for pubic unions to steal tax dollars pretty much at will. You simply can never trust Democrat pubic unions with the purse strings, they are nothing but thieves. 

Record breaking spending with some of the worst results in the country. More money to steal is always the answer.  

Talking to friend, who is a teacher .  She was telling me how as a teacher she will only vote Democrat. Her rationale was her shitty pay, buying supplies for kids, and being undervalued as a professional. So I start pulling up all the “Covid money” and the millions in her district increase in budget that was secured for teachers and kids .   How much of that money did you get?  How much did your pay go up?  She just stared at me. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Detroit Public Schools has been a shithole for a very long time. They just keep pumping money in thinking that will solve the problem. Meanwhile the kids have suffered for decades and decades! 

Whitmer fixed them.  No longer will we use silly, unreliable, metrics like students being able to read at the National level as a schools or teachers competency. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Detroit Public Schools as well as the City of Detroit have been nothing but an enormous money sucking black hole with ZERO, Nada, Zilch to show for it yet there are some here that will still defend the leadership (or lack thereof) responsible.🤬

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Whitmer fixed them.  No longer will we use silly, unreliable, metrics like students being able to read at the National level as a schools or teachers competency. 

I've been told the Dems are here to fix Michigan and I hope they do. If not the next party in charge should. Doesn't matter to me who does it, just do it! Start with the Public School Systems most notably the DPS

49 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Of course walker never addressed the real thieves. Police and fire. Padded overtime, continued collective bargaining, lawsuits against cops costing tax payers millions. Retirement by age 50. SMFH. 

• Like 1

I've stated this before on here.  Our real enemy in govt. and politics as far as taxes goes, is right here at governing our local communities in what our school board makes decisions on.  $5000/year taxes on a 2100 sq. ft. house sitting on 2 acres, and a lot of times these people are in their 70's, which has been a looooooong time since they've sent any of their own kids to school, if ever in some cases.  It's a fucking joke.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Record breaking spending with some of the worst results in the country. More money to steal is always the answer.  

Talking to friend, who is a teacher .  She was telling me how as a teacher she will only vote Democrat. Her rationale was her shitty pay, buying supplies for kids, and being undervalued as a professional. So I start pulling up all the “Covid money” and the millions in her district increase in budget that was secured for teachers and kids .   How much of that money did you get?  How much did your pay go up?  She just stared at me. 

In most districts in Wisconsin COVID money went to management and administration. Be it schools or public health. If she didn’t know that then she’s dumb. Teachers and line level employees got nothing. 

46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

In most districts in Wisconsin COVID money went to management and administration. Be it schools or public health. If she didn’t know that then she’s dumb. Teachers and line level employees got nothing. 

Of course it did.  I have hard time believing just like Michigan,  people were not misled into thinking that Federal money was going to benefit the teachers and students. 
just like the hospitals.  The fat asses who stayed home or hid in their office all got pay raises.  The “heroes” they kept referencing, flipping Covid patients, coming in every day, putting their families at risk, got dick. 

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 1

Universities as a whole are nothing more than landing pads for democrats who are rewarded for services rendered, and then we wonder why the universities are shit holes.

Where are the lefties defending this?

Well, they know they cant.

• Like 2

The University of Wisconsin Madison employs roughly one administrator for every four undergraduates, and has grown its administration and support staff by 23 percent since 2013, according to an analysis conducted by The College Fix.

37 minutes ago, hayward said:

Just what constitutes a public school administrator to make a $200,000 / year?  

Then there’s assistant school administrators,  and assistants to the assistant, and on and on......

Spot on, same thing can be said for healthcare. Way too much dead weight, you'd think with all this "administration" we'd have the most effective schools and healthcare but we don't.

49 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Of course it did.  I have hard time believing just like Michigan,  people were not misled into thinking that Federal money was going to benefit the teachers and students. 
just like the hospitals.  The fat asses who stayed home or hid in their office all got pay raises.  The “heroes” they kept referencing, flipping Covid patients, coming in every day, putting their families at risk, got dick. 

Part of the facility I worked at had a skilled nursing home. The CNAs and staff were exhausted and worked to the bone. They were losing several residents a month to COVID. That takes a tremendous toll emotionally. They didn’t get shit for additional compensation. The director of Human Resources had stated in a closed door session with dept heads and county exec that these line workers should get bonuses from the COVID money. I don’t have to tell what they did with her position. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

The University of Wisconsin Madison employs roughly one administrator for every four undergraduates, and has grown its administration and support staff by 23 percent since 2013, according to an analysis conducted by The College Fix.

if the people are dumb enough to keep paying it.........

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Part of the facility I worked at had a skilled nursing home. The CNAs and staff were exhausted and worked to the bone. They were losing several residents a month to COVID. That takes a tremendous toll emotionally. They didn’t get shit for additional compensation. The director of Human Resources had stated in a closed door session with dept heads and county exec that these line workers should get bonuses from the COVID money. I don’t have to tell what they did with her position. 

They should have given those line workers medals of honor, including "her" for sticking up for them and what was right.  

But i'm sure she was pushing a mop from then on if she still wanted a job there.

Goddamn that’s fucked.😤

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Spot on, same thing can be said for healthcare. Way too much dead weight, you'd think with all this "administration" we'd have the most effective schools and healthcare but we don't.

They just need more money!  Can you imagine not being able to account for a couple thousand in the private sector?  28million!!!!! And no one is asking questions to where the money went???!!! No one is fired, but the workers who did nothing??? Wtf!!! 

• Like 1

Yes sir.  Now wonder why they are short staffed and  workers morale is at dismal low. 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You think Canada was different.   Nevermind the nurses, what they did to the elderly.

Don't forget us Hall monitors, as it says in the op, we suffer too :bc: